Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Pies

Rancey18 said:
Does he mention anything about where Liam has been told he is at? Hopefully he is aware of what he needs to work on so that when he takes the step up to the seniors he has already worked out these weaknesses.

X2

Rancey18 said:
Does he mention anything about where Liam has been told he is at? Hopefully he is aware of what he needs to work on so that when he takes the step up to the seniors he has already worked out these weaknesses.
His mum or dad haven't, but I posted on the Liam thread what Liam himself had said a couple of months back,basically he knows exactly what he needs to work on & is prepared to do it

taztiger4 said:
Geez Carter I sit with Liam's dad at most games & even he isn't that deluded or parochial

You sit at Richmond games with God? That's freakin awesome!

What does he think of our chances in the finals?

taztiger4 said:
His mum or dad haven't, but I posted on the Liam thread what Liam himself had said a couple of months back,basically he knows exactly what he needs to work on & is prepared to do it

he also said he's patient but not patient ;)

evo said:
You sit at Richmond games with God? That's freakin awesome!

What does he think of our chances in the finals?

No idea mate, too busy getting lotto results sorted to worry asking about finals

Carter said:
question dodged then?

What's to dodge? It's a motherhood statement dressed up as something profound. Anyway I'm sure if you disagree you'll say I'm (a) blind (b) don't know as much about football as you or (c) my post has no "content".

If you want a serious answer, of course dimma picks the best team rather than just the sum of the best players. But over time, if forward A always gets games and forward B doesn't get games, clearly that's an empirical clue that forward A is regarded as the better player.

That's clearly an equation that can change as players develop, teams change, game plans evolve.

As an expert football analyst, I'm sure youd agree that adapting to various styles and game plans is one of the traits of a " good" footballer, n'est pas?

antman said:
What's to dodge? It's a motherhood statement dressed up as something profound. Anyway I'm sure if you disagree you'll say I'm (a) blind (b) don't know as much about football as you or (c) my post has no "content".

If you want a serious answer, of course dimma picks the best team rather than just the sum of the best players. But over time, if forward A always gets games and forward B doesn't get games, clearly that's an empirical clue that forward A is regarded as the better player.

That's clearly an equation that can change as players develop, teams change, game plans evolve.

As an expert football analyst, I'm sure youd agree that adapting to various styles and game plans is one of the traits of a " good" footballer, n'est pas?

well at least it isn't 'C'. I'll take A and B please.

to answer the general question, there are plenty of possible reasons why McBean isn't being played.

footballing ability isn't one of them.

Carter said:
to answer the general question, there are plenty of possible reasons why McBean isn't being played.

footballing ability isn't one of them.
Geez Carter, you are worse than a Sheila, always have to have the last word

Only joking Ladies

taztiger4 said:
Geez Carter, you are worse than a Sheila, always have to have the last word

Only joking Ladies

yeah I know Taz, it's not great is it :hihi

so besides McBean not coming in it appears nearly everyone is happy with selections this week.
must be close to a first on here.

taztiger4 said:
Good to hear, his time will come :)

taztiger4 said:

Maybe he was talking about working on his new contract at a new club? Or was he more specific?