Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
IN: Vickery

Out: Griffiths....... needs to go back to the VFL and learn how to kick a goal.

Yep Hunt is our weakest link in the backline. Has very ordinary decision-making and disposal skills.

houli cost us badly today. not just at the end. let 2 through in a game where goals were a premium.

wouldn't drop him for one shitful game.

Too early to make a sane comment as I still have my head in my hands and shaking it with disbelief. Probably Griff and Hunt to VFL and V and Dea as replacements. I am sure there are more but I still can't take in the loss.

Dimma only makes changes based on injury (Hampson?) and inexperience. Seeing that Lennon, Lloyd and Lambert were ok I don't think they'll go.

Out Hampy, In Vickery.

tigertim said:
Dimma only makes changes based on injury (Hampson?) and inexperience. Seeing that Lennon, Lloyd and Lambert were ok I don't think they'll go.

Out Hampy, In Vickery.

yep. probably this.

7 wins in a row, they're due for a loss, but we must build some strength in attack.