Changes v Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Freo

Cumberland must count himself very lucky to get a go this week when others had a much better and more involved game at VFL level. However, the question is, will he take this opportunity?

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty sure he doesn't want a mass exodus of players at season end so he doesn't want to offend too many senior players
You could be right but we should be picking the best team available and not giving games to players living on past glories. Mind you I can see three or four of our older guys retiring or moving on at seasons end as well as a could looking at trades so gifting games will not help

He doesn't know how to do self check in though Botox. Will end up with a boarding pass to Auckland.
Oh FFS I’ll have to book a flight there’s no way he ain’t getting to Optus Stadium Perth

Cumberland gets another shot after a good second half last week.
He’d have to be thinking this is the last hurrah if he fails to make any impact.
Hope he plays well.

Reactions: 9 users
Why? Cumbo?

Would have thought papers are stamped. Wasted opportunity.
Bit unfair Gen. Has done more than Ryan for starters.Got his possies when on the ball,gee Dow has been given 2 seasons to show something????Adds far more interest in this game now.

Reactions: 1 user
Happy to see cumbo play.God knows the poor bugger is up against it with the rubbish way the ball enters the foward line.
He cops a lotta crap does cumbo but he has been no worse this year than graham bolton dusty campell mansell as a foward

Reactions: 5 users
Are we picking Cumbers to play kpp again or is there some other cunning plan afoot.?