Changes v Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Freo

In K Smith Trezise.
Out Martin back, Short omitted replacing Banks as sub.

(Bauer Gray unavailable).

B Blight Miller Vlastuin
HB Rioli Broad Brown
C Ralphsmith Bolton McAuliffe
HF Mansell McIntosh Campbell
F Hopper Balta Koschitzke
R Nankervis Taranto Baker
I/C Graham K Smith Sonsie and Trezise
Sub Short.

Reactions: 4 users
In K Smith Trezise.
Out Martin back, Short omitted replacing Banks as sub.

(Bauer Gray unavailable).

B Blight Miller Vlastuin
HB Rioli Broad Brown
C Ralphsmith Bolton McAuliffe
HF Mansell McIntosh Campbell
F Hopper Balta Koschitzke
R Nankervis Taranto Baker
I/C Graham K Smith Sonsie and Trezise
Sub Short.
I want both Smith and Tresize in but they are both playing half back in VFL so you cannot have both in unless 2 backman go out. McAulliffe has not got the motor or wheels to play wing on the big Optus ground. I want him in but midfield - not sub - he needs minutes and plenty of them.
Graham, Campbell, Mansell all lucky to be playing but limited depth with all the injuries. Our half forward line this year has been woeful. The ball just keeps marked by the opposition and rotated back.

In : someone too quickly from rehab + someone who doesn’t really have a long term future.

Out : someone injured in training for 7 weeks + Dusty.

I want both Smith and Tresize in but they are both playing half back in VFL so you cannot have both in unless 2 backman go out. McAulliffe has not got the motor or wheels to play wing on the big Optus ground. I want him in but midfield - not sub - he needs minutes and plenty of them.
Graham, Campbell, Mansell all lucky to be playing but limited depth with all the injuries. Our half forward line this year has been woeful. The ball just keeps marked by the opposition and rotated back.
I would also like to find a dashing forward to play across the half forward line.
The available list is pretty thin.

At the moment it stops after Green and Coulthard. And I don’t think the recent form of either justifies the lift.

I’ll raise you ping pong balls from Bangkok
It's funny you said that. I'm in Bangkok at the moment staying in Silom about a kilometre from the old ping pong bars of Patpong. That area is mostly Japanese and the gay crew nowadays but lots of delicious street food around. Siam is stunning just watching the ladies walking around the shopping strip. Nana and surrounds full of burnt out street walkers. I'm well past all that stuff got my Viet lady in tow with me. Much better here than icy Ballarat at this time. Vietnam in a fortnight. Not missing the footy much been the year from hell!

It was fantastic to see Thomson come back to VFL level and really play above the level straight away. He led the team for clearances and had five centre bounce clearances, which is an outstanding result.”

Going by Morros write up Dows back for game against Frockers :help

Reactions: 1 user
It was fantastic to see Thomson come back to VFL level and really play above the level straight away. He led the team for clearances and had five centre bounce clearances, which is an outstanding result.”

I think Dow is one of those in between players. Better than VFL, but not good enough for AFL.

Reactions: 1 user

Morro obviously doesn’t want Dow running around in his team either….

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users