Changes v Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Freo

My team for the week. Macca to play forward, Banks on a wing. Short pushed up the ground, can’t defend. Smith to play his role. Graham and Dusty out. I’ll be sick if Graham plays again.
IMG_7799.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
My team for the week. Macca to play forward, Banks on a wing. Short pushed up the ground, can’t defend. Smith to play his role. Graham and Dusty out. I’ll be sick if Graham plays again.

I actually don't hate the idea of KMac and Short playing high half forward. Both know how to kick a goal, and could drift up to help through the middle if the kids continue to struggle.

I think Graham stays in though. The only way I see him getting dropped is if Dow comes in.

Cumbo in, Duz out. That's it. When's Lebba gonna get a game??

Dow - EMG.

• Love
Cumbo in, Duz out. That's it. When's Lebba gonna get a game??

Dow - EMG.

Kaleb not even an emergency which is odd heading back home.

Would have him out for Short this week to see what he can do.

Still worried about Hopper off 6 day break.

Reactions: 1 users
Why? Cumbo?

Would have thought papers are stamped. Wasted opportunity.

Cumbo is back
well deserved return after running hot after half time in the VFL

What exactly is Yze and co trying to achieve with these selections?? What is the point? Season is shot. How hard would it be to tap Short on the shoulders and say we love you but might give you a run in the 2s as your form has dropped a little and gives us a chance to give some of the young boys a taste. Starting to think Yze doesn't like making the hard calls or someone else is having a big influence on how things are running eg Livingstone. Team just got spanked by Blooz and the ressies had a good win so how about rewarding some of that effort!!

Reactions: 2 users
Bet he misses the plane flight. Goes to wrong terminal or more likely, Avalon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Expecting Bolton to play a big game this week .............if he's considering putting himself in the shop window for the Frockers

What exactly is Yze and co trying to achieve with these selections?? What is the point? Season is shot. How hard would it be to tap Short on the shoulders and say we love you but might give you a run in the 2s as your form has dropped a little and gives us a chance to give some of the young boys a taste. Starting to think Yze doesn't like making the hard calls or someone else is having a big influence on how things are running eg Livingstone. Team just got spanked by Blooz and the ressies had a good win so how about rewarding some of that effort!!
Pretty sure he doesn't want a mass exodus of players at season end so he doesn't want to offend too many senior players

Pretty sure he doesn't want a mass exodus of players at season end so he doesn't want to offend too many senior players
Then he is already off to a bad start with that mind set if thats the case.

Yze needs to be seeing which kids are worth keeping and which ones arent.

Hes facing an exodus anyway regardless.

The whole Admin and footy departments need a full overhaul.

All remnants of the Hardwick tenure in the footy department aside from recruiting need to go.

You can't move forward when your still tied to the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users