Changes v Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Freo

tiger_25

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2004
In: Griffiths (if fit), Dea, Knights

Out: Hampson (if Griff fit), Gordon , McD/Newman

What will probably happen ...

In: Morris
Out: Mac D

Hampson didn't do a lot wrong but is fit then Griff will probably replace him as his round the ground work is better than Hampson. Donut and Gordon didn't sparkle so I would like to see Knights in. Dea, from reports is worth a spot so replace Hunt?
So, Hampson , Donut or Gordon out
Griff and Knights in.

Cannot and should not go into the next game with a makeshift forward line. All season we have had 3 talls in F50. Today we looked a little
hesitant going into F50. Griffiths(if fit) and McBean must come in. Also, IMO, we cannot go in with 2 rucks.

Won't be shocked if they play Hampson in front of Maric for Sandilands.

Mcdoungh an Gordon will probably go for Knights an ?

Need Edwards Griffiths Vickery Knights Conca back in the side ASAP to replace Hampson, Gordon, Newman, McDonough and Hunt. Would look a much much better side with those changes.

tiger_25 said:
Need Edwards Griffiths Vickery Knights Conca back in the side ASAP to replace Hampson, Gordon, Newman, McDonough and Hunt. Would look a much much better side with those changes.
Hampson has to play agains tSandilands no matter what.

Newman and Gordon out.

In - no idea!

Still cant see the value Hunt brings to the team either.

Give Maric a rest this week. No point in playing two ruckmen against Freo.
If Griffiths isn't ready to return then the selection committee might just have a closer look at McBean, but might be reluctant given the high-level stakes.
Can't see too many other changes. Dea possibly for Newman.
Hopefully no sign of Morris being included.

I'd prefer Hammer to Maric next week.

Would be assume to bring Corey Ellis and Knights in if they are fit enough but reckon they will play the next 2 in the VFL and be brought in after that.