Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

tiger_25

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2004
Can't see any changes. Give Grimes and Conca another week to get over their injuries.

Might be the week to rest 1 or 2 if we have any sore boys carrying niggles.

Heartbreaking loss for Methendon tonight. I call a 150+ win for the Tigers next Saturday.

Grimes said he was pretty much right for this game, so will no doubt get a call up next week.

Grimes in Morris out.

Harsh on Morris, who didn't play badly today, but would prefer Grimes down back.

Morris played a good game today, liked his intent. yes he has limitations (dont we all), spose a win n all is forgotten.

Would we rest Miles?

Morris got knocked from pillar to post too, rest Morris?

Great team game, hard to find anyone to drop...

It was a solid team effort against the Pies. No one deserves to be dropped for next week so I would stay unchanged and let Grimes have another week to really heal his hamstring.

That would be my thinking too, BUT

If we were to give a few players a rest than I would.

Maric, Miles, Cotch (looks to be carrying something) BUT I would want to really put the foot on the throttle against the Dons though!

Hampson, Knights, Thomas maybe?

Give Grimes another week for an assault on the Roos! We owe them.

In some ways a hard fought match after two 80+ point cruising wins is what we need before finals, but it's EFC. Let's see a win of over 100 points.

And then a 5 goal win over north

2 changes for me
Out
Miles. Rested
Morris .

In
Conca if fit otherwise Thomas
Grimes

No one deserves to be dropped after yesterday's game.
Any changes would be to give certain players a rest.

Everyone contributed yesterday. I can see them wanting to give Grimes and/or Conca games before the finals, so if either or both of them are fit someone will have to be squeezed out. Morris could be the unlucky one to make way for Grimes and not sure who Conca would replace. Unless he's injured they won't be dropping Newman.

Can we afford to rest players against Essendon? Percentage for 4th spot may yet be an important factor should Bulldogs drop the game against West Coast and Swans drop one against Saints or Gold Coast.

I'd consider resting Miles and Riewoldt. Jack looks really sore to me.
Miles is almost our most important player, gets smashed more than anyone else.

Rest no one officially... I reckon certain players have been told last 2 weeks to play bruise free
2 weeks out we need to kill the bombers like yesterday and bash north like hawthorn
two contrasting playing styles just before our first final that's what u call freshen up.

Omissions will be minimal in my opinion.
Only if forced is my thinking.

To make a charge for top 4 we need to have an uncompromising mindset.
The boys showed that exact quality yesterday.

Nil changes unless unavoidable. :fing32