Changes R6 vs Pussycats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes R6 vs Pussycats

Crumpet_Avenger said:
reiwoldt, simmonds they need a break for a long time. Not just a week..... They need to be made to work back into the top team also dea can go back and work on some of his game

browne in and I reckon webberley and morton come in

You have one of the best names on PRE Crumpet, dont spoil it by making a fool of yourself with a silly stand against JR. Might of had a bad night, but a shining light so far this year.

thanks for the compliment but id be suprised if he isnt dropped. He is a lazy footballer with not many strings to his bow. he is a lead up player who tries to suck players into giving him free's. But now he plays at afl level he cant suck people into what he wants them to do...

Might be time to learn some new tricks at coburg.

I like him, he is just not what id call an automatic selection.

Waite cant play for carlton, and jack plays for us... waite would be our main man, who else have carlton got??? henderson? ummmm.........

thats right. reiwoldt would be at best interchange for other teams, yet seems to think or at least act like he is the best thing to of come to richmond since sliced bread....

Needs a massive kick up the bum, not just a drag. that showed tonight it didnt work, he needs to be axed to make him prove himself.

he has been given a free ride

gotta disagree CA. I rate him on a similar trajectory to Jon Brown at the same age and probably the most important player to our future. If I was coach, would probably be the first name I pencilled in at CHF each week ATM.

Out - Taylor and Tambling (injured I presume?) Dea Astbury
In - Polo Post Morton Thursfield.

I think Astbury was always going to go down a bit after his high pointfirst week, that was inevitable. Dea hasn't had a high point just yet, and I think he is still a couple of years away from being up with the pace of the game.

Wish Connors was availble to us, would much prefer him to Post at the moment, although Post in might help out Riewoldt in the foward line.

Crumpet_Avenger said:
thats right. reiwoldt would be at best interchange for other teams, yet seems to think or at least act like he is the best thing to of come to richmond since sliced bread....

would get a game at geelong, the saints at the moment, the pies, the doggies. plus most other teams.

I think we need to persist with Jack too but after his lack of interest at half time in the rooms he needs to go back to Coburg until he realises he is not above listening to the coaches. His total lack of respect and his poor body language really got to me last night - really got to me. I am not happy with him and I think the club needs to teach him that if he doesn't want to listen and do as asked then he needs to spend time in the Reserves. Stuff this free ride business.

Smoking Aces said:
Out: Taylor, Tambling & Dea
In: Jackson(if fit), Polo & Morton
It's like bloody ground hog day...isn't there anyone else we can have a look at????

Oh, and my changes would be - In: Jackson (if fit), Morton, Thursty and Polo. Out: Dea, Astbury, Taylor and Tambo (both injured). I woudn't mind it if we gave some other kids on our list a chance to show what they have too. What do we have to lose!!

Give Riewoldt a chance to redeem himself before dropping him.

Hopefully DH has a hard word with him, puts him in his place, and keeps him in the team.

OUT:
Simmonds, Tambling, Taylor, Dea

IN:
Browne, Polo, Jackson (if fit), Thursfield (if fit)

Odduna said:
based on certain journalists selection method:
OUT: Taylor &Tambling
IN: McMahon & King

McMuffin ::) watched the Coburg game he was pathetic. Couldnt hit a target and squibbed all contests.

out, tampo, taylor, dea, riewolt, nason
in. polo, play him on the half back line and release newman to the wing..
king, we need him in the forward pocket, for his tackling pressure
coudis, lets see he can play
polak, need a target in the forward line
morton, wake up call