Changes R6 vs Pussycats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes R6 vs Pussycats

davidrodan said:
Yep, now is the best time to give him a go at FF, no one else is stepping up ATM
Too bad he is on the rookie list

Yes. I am assuming (read assuming) that he will get promoted to the senior list sometime this year. When he does, he needs to go straight into the team to see what he has to offer.

Tigers of Old said:
Given the source was the HUN, I certainly won't be slashing the wrists yet.
TOO Hardwick has learnt off the best in terms of giving 'false' injury reports to the media. Remember the flu that would rip through Essendon every few weeks.

With Cotchins resticted training program and Martin being in his 1st year, I would think that this game was pencilled in at the start of the year as a roster day off for the 2 young guys.

Terrible value for leysy scotty. Only takes one team on a dry track to get on a roll.
We also havent had the sweep kicked against us all season.

Showers are forecast as well.

Would lay this til the cows come home if it was on betfair.

looks like ablett out due to hamstring soreness
hopefully a sub 100 point loss is now looking good ;D

Serious?

Absolute tragedy!

Whose gonna be my Captain for SuperCoach/DreamTeam?

Not happy Jan! (ok it's good for the Tigers! :hihi)

RICHMOND
B: Luke McGuane, Will Thursfield, Kelvin Moore
HB: Shane Tuck, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman
C: Shane Edwards, Daniel Jackson, Ben Cousins
HF: Ben Nason, Jack Riewoldt, Robin Nahas
F: Mitch Morton, Alex Rance, David Astbury
Foll: Tyrone Vickery, Dean Polo, Nathan Foley
Int: Troy Simmonds, Mitch Farmer, Andrew Collins, Matthew Dea
Emg: Matt White, Jeromey Webberley, Tom Hislop

In: Daniel Jackson, Dean Polo, Mitch Morton, Will Thursfield
Out: Trent Cotchin (leg), Troy Taylor (leg), Richard Tambling (leg), Dustin Martin (general soreness)

Webberley misses...good ins...should keep the loss under 100 pts...

Not surprised he didn't make the cut. There was no song and dance in the media about his debut unlike Astbury, Taylor and Dea.

Interesting to see Dea kept his spot...

Add Cotch and Martin to the lineup and take out maybe a Farmer and Dea, and the side doesn't look to bad on paper...

Baloo said:
Not surprised he didn't make the cut. There was no song and dance in the media about his debut unlike Astbury, Taylor and Dea.

wouldn't rule him out yet - remember Newman has the flu so there were some questions over him playing

Happy to get 4 decent size bodies in against the Cats, and perservering with Dea and Astbury.

What would you give to be up at 3/4 time like last year......

Newman said:
Interesting to see Dea kept his spot...

Add Cotch and Martin to the lineup and take out maybe a Farmer and Dea, and the side doesn't look to bad on paper...

I know what you mean regarding the team not looking bad on paper, but I fear it means we just badly over rate our list. Going on performances so far anyway.