Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles

Assuming Dow, McA are fit. Reckon we will go:

In: Grimes, Baker, Samson/Naismith
Out: Young, Dow, Lefau

Reactions: 1 user
Champion or not the past is the past our backline is settled and looks good. There is a spine there for the future add Gibcus to. No to Grimes for me coming in.
Grimes a triple premiership player, all Australian and JD medal winner, is a great of our club. Have a feeling that he is likely to be having some doubts about his future as a key defender at Punt road.
Won’t surprise if he decides to retire before the mid year draft.

Reactions: 3 users
Grimes a triple premiership player, all Australian and JD medal winner, is a great of our club. Have a feeling that he is likely to be having some doubts about his future as a key defender at Punt road.
Maybe Grimesy could do a Barry Richardson and play full forward.

Maybe. I loved him in his prime , but the past is the past, no one's bigger than the club got to put it first as last couple seasons that wasn't happening.

Reactions: 1 user
I was a bit surprised he decided to play on in this season as towards late last year he was a shell of his earlier champion skill set . Great player, good bloke but hanging on a season too long. The same could be said about some other recently retired club and game champions. Always best to go out at the top of your game!

Reactions: 3 users
Suspect we have him in for a playing dev coach for miller gib and young

Reactions: 1 users
I was a bit surprised he decided to play on in this season as towards late last year he was a shell of his earlier champion skill set . Great player, good bloke but hanging on a season too long. The same could be said about some other recently retired club and game champions. Always best to go out at the top of your game!
DTLD and Grigg pulled the plug at the right time but most of the others have gone on a bit too long IMO.

Heh Heh Heh. Early draft picks coming up n we don't even have to think about tanking. Frigging injury gods have beat us over the head with the ugly stick n messed up our season right from day one.

Quick question: if Gibcus is out for the season, could we elevate a player form VFL? Also, do we have any draft picks for mid season?