Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles

sorry he was full back before playing forward for Tommy.At the time he was the only player to keep Hudson goaless in a game.
Bones was a forward. He originally played on a half forward flank despite being quite tall for the day.

He was then moved back when Fred swift retired and actually played fullback in the 1969 flag team I think. Of course he was one of only a couple of players to keep Hudson goalless in a game. I have a vague memory that he may have played forward again at some point but I can’t be sure of that.

wonder why the club refuses to name Miller at FB. Ben you will play full back again this week as we think it’s your best position and you have been playing well there but we want to trick the opposition so we will name you on the bench each week.

Reactions: 1 user
Can only see one change.

In: Baker
Out: Ross

I think Mcauliffe will be sub again.
I don't think that would make a lot of sense. Only played 22% game time. Can't get similar again surely. He's either in or playing reserves I would have thought.

Reactions: 1 users
This is what pi55es me, and no doubt all supporters off. Where did the Ross injury come from??? No explanation on the club website or injury reports. How and when did it occur??? It just pours fuel on an already raging inferno regarding the competency or lack thereof of our S & C program

Reactions: 8 users
Official injury has Grimes, Graham, McAuliffe, Dow as Test so might be some changes. Dow's ankle rolled pretty bad last week.

This is what pi55es me, and no doubt all supporters off. Where did the Ross injury come from??? No explanation on the club website or injury reports. How and when did it occur??? It just pours fuel on an already raging inferno regarding the competency or lack thereof of our S & C program
Wasn't on injury 2 days ago so must have just happened.

Didn't Ross have some sort of foot injury pre season? What odds related to that..

Also disappointing no Ryan , need another tall who can at least bring it to ground.

Ross had a foot injury during preseason I think. If it's a recurrence then it's not good.

Heh Heh Heh. Early draft picks coming up n we don't even have to think about tanking. Frigging injury gods have beat us over the head with the ugly stick n messed up our season right from day one.

Is a top 3 pick possible this year? Or are they already spoken for (Ive lost track of the draft tampering trading and pre-selection rules for special clubs)

Like the look of El Nour. Makes space and has speed. Very good at taking the ball at its highest point. Intelligent use. See him as a possible replacement for Grimes.
..taking the ball at his highest point.
agree..also nice ball drop when kicking.
good spin.

Is a top 3 pick possible this year? Or are they already spoken for (Ive lost track of the draft tampering trading and pre-selection rules for special clubs)
Nah, I think the Suns have them all, and if they dont the AFL will give them to the Roos.