Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

Harry said:
what we need to bring tomorrow is pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure and more pressure. breathing fire from the first bounce.

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!! *smile*ing hit em hard

Absolutely, Dimma needs to remind the players of how they have felt the last 2 finals we have played, make sure they remember how *smile* that felt and to make sure that it won't happen again. They don't need to come out with fire in the belly, it should be a freaking volcanic eruption.

With the Crows winning, the Tiges MUST win tomorrow. My life will be hell all week without a Tiger victory. Cocky Crows fans all over this state puffing their chests out and telling me how they are going to "win it for Phil". Please Dimma, PLEASE, find a way to get it done. I'm a wreck already and it's 15 hours to "go" time! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Harry said:
what we need to bring tomorrow is pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure and more pressure. breathing fire from the first bounce.

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!! *smile*ing hit em hard

This is the only way to get it done. If we don't do this we will lose.

The "we lost it at the selection table" brigade are finally right but unfortunately there is no next week to redeem.

Judge Smailes said:
With the Crows winning, the Tiges MUST win tomorrow. My life will be hell all week without a Tiger victory. Cocky Crows fans all over this state puffing their chests out and telling me how they are going to "win it for Phil". Please Dimma, PLEASE, find a way to get it done. I'm a wreck already and it's 15 hours to "go" time! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I feel for you Judge. Must be awful in a small city. Hopefully the Crows tumble out next week too.

antman said:
True JB.

They can feel smug until next year.
who feels smug, my god I was hoping they make the right choice,I just didn't think it was a good move.
I was hoping the guys who had come into the side played really well

Same here it was an unnecessary selection change. I wish it worked but those 2 players have been found wanting in the past. To pick them underdone over 2 in form players that have shown more is beyond words. I don't give a *smile* about strategy. You blew it there mate. You didn't't back your team or your ego as a coach was bigger than what you are capable of. Don't gamble with our great club!!!!!

D85 said:
We lost this game at selection.

Nah we lost because we have too many who look good in home and away but cant execute under finals pressure.

They are the same players who got us to finals in each of the last two seasons and turned their toes up when it got a bit too hard.

And it will happen again unless this list is turned over.

They are frauds.

Coaching equivalent of kicking into the wind. Not the reason we lost but didn't help.

pessimistic_ said:
certainly didn't start on a level playing field

or end that way

Scott knew at half time if that game he had us beat.
We scored 2 goals for the half and Cotchin and Martin didn't touch it.
Clubs were lining up to play us. The knew that we we're mentally weak