changes for next week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes for next week

arlobill said:
can griffiths come in???
Not impossible but unlikely given he was injured for Coburg last week and did not play against Willy on the weekend.

My changes:
Out: Tambling (inj) and Polak
In: Collins and Gourdis

Don't know what game you were watching Polak took a couple of nice clean grabs - coming back to some form probably would have had a goal as well but for Rance giving away a free kick on Hodge.

Give the guy a break he is looking a lot better

arlobill said:
can griffiths come in???

Why not he is not a rookie? But I thought he hurt his shoulder for Coburg but I wouldn't bring him in until he plays a good game for Coburg.

Not sure we will make a change unless Jackson gets rubbed out Cousins may come in but not sure who for Morton for Rance maybe.

miastar said:
Don't know what game you were watching Polak took a couple of nice clean grabs - coming back to some form probably would have had a goal as well but for Rance giving away a free kick on Hodge.

Agree, Rance should be dropped for that stupid fee kick if nothing else. That free really hurt us.

People need to understand, that by having Polak take a big defender, Jack Riewolt may get the number 2 defender (or smaller defender).

In my opinion our structure is better when he is in the side.

Griffiths has only a handful of games coming off an interrupted pre-season. I know they want to fast track him into the side but I can't see it happening next week.

I think Cousins would be a chance to come back in for Tambling - was really poor today. Coburg were really poor again and to all reports Morton didn't have great game.

QPR_Richmond said:
People need to understand, that by having Polak take a big defender, Jack Riewolt may get the number 2 defender (or smaller defender).
Hardwick had good things to say about Polak in the press conference

miastar said:

You're just as lost as Polak, pal. Get it in your head, Polak was useless before he was hit by a tram, now he is even worse. We will be going nowhere with (I'll say it again) SOFT and WEAK duds like this bloke. A pathetic example of a 6'5" footballer.

Come all you apologists, get on your keyboards and whinge because someone calls a spade a spade.

tiger12 said:
You're just as lost as Polak, pal. Get it in your head, Polak was useless before he was hit by a tram, now he is even worse. We will be going nowhere with (I'll say it again) SOFT and WEAK duds like this bloke. A pathetic example of a 6'5" footballer.

Come all you apologists, get on your keyboards and whinge because someone calls a spade a spade.
Exhibit A. Wanker ^^^^^^^

tiger12 said:

interesting to note the DH in his Presser though Polak was important ;)

Don't know what the changes will be of course but surely Rance must go out. Despite Morton's so so form at Coburg he must be a better bet than Rance.

bowden4president said:
interesting to note the DH in his Presser though Polak was important ;)

Did he say for what? I wont mention what I think he would be good at.

jb03 said:
Don't know what the changes will be of course but surely Rance must go out. Despite Morton's so so form at Coburg he must be a better bet than Rance.

Starting to agree. Losing patience with this bloke. Heading for the dud category very fast.