Changes For Next Week, round 18 against Gee Whiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes For Next Week, round 18 against Gee Whiz

Deck Chair shuffling. Probs Prestia cause our midfield is bare.

Have we got any fast players?
Have we got any player's that play for the jumper??
Ben Miller was looking mighty p1ssed off last night which I liked. I reckon he kicked his locker after the game so maybe he is bleeding Y and B

Reactions: 4 users
Surely the Camel gets a game this week

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
How about Smith in the backline and give Rioli a new role in the middle. We need some dash and daring in there.
Give Tresize a go and get Short out of the backline.
Dusty and Prestia probably come in as well

Reactions: 6 users
With 7 rounds to play
Suggested ins
Caretaker Coach
Out YZE
It’s that simple
Question what if the club have made the wrong decision to appoint ?
We will only know when those will ask for a trade at years end
Going to be an interesting 7 rounds

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Dors it matter ??
Steely green in ..?
You can drop graham sonsie campell baker mcauliffe but whi comes in ..
Prestia until he is injured again ?

How about Smith in the backline and give Rioli a new role in the middle. We need some dash and daring in there.
Give Tresize a go and get Short out of the backline.
Dusty and Prestia probably come in as well
Think the time has well and truly come to throw the magnets around. Get Rioli in the middle. We need some spark in there. Get short out of defence… maybe on a wing or as a half fwd… send Baker back behind the ball where he plays his best footy or give Smith a run.

I know we are bereft of fwd options but geez we looked so much better with Balta behind the ball.

Geez what a horrible season.

Reactions: 5 users
Tigers giving Bullants a real thumping and Oliver Hayes Brown agan showing good signs. The team is growing very confident in him. On one occassion the kick in went straight to him in a contesed situation in the middle of the ground and he grabbed truly/

Tresize and Smith palying well and look to have AFL qualities. Time to be bold.

In Martin Prestia Tresize Smith and OHB
Out Kmac Cumbo Cambell Mansell Sonsie

Broad Miller Blight
Smith Flossy Brown
Ralphsmith Prestia Tresize
Short Rioli Baker
Kosi Balta Bolton
OHB Martin Taranto

Nank Hopper Graham Mcauliffe

Banks

Reactions: 1 users
7 weeks to go , absolutely sensational opportunity to give game time to some cubs and players coming back from interrupted seasons , also a real opportunity for the coaching staff to think outside the square , let’s unearth a gem . Most importantly get a unit that play as a team and buy in to the non negotiables

Reactions: 5 users
Swing the magnets. Have a play around. See what you’ve got. Don’t waste games.

Not sure on the injury front.

Vlastuin - Miller - Bauer
Smith - Blight - Trezise

Rioli - Taranto - Brown
Nankervis - McAuliffe - Prestia

Bolton - Balta - Coulthard
Gray - Koschitzke - Mansell

Martin - Hopper - Baker - Broad.
Banks.

Trezise and Smith I’d like to see come in , I think both will be in the 22 in rd 1 next season .

I haven’t seen a huge amount to get overly excited about Steely Green , when your so small you’ve got to have some really elite traits to make it , still far from convinced, however I’d give him a go as a small forward for a few weeks , he appears to have a very good sense of where the goals are can actually kick the Sherrin through the correct posts , that comes back to my frustration of poor skilled small forwards , who just end up handing the ball back to the opposition.

I’m not fussed who comes out I just want Cubs going in .

I’d give Banks a wing over the next month as well

Leave Dusty and Prestia out.Keep the same named team as played against Freo for the rest of the year.Shift a player or two around,Short half forward,Cumbo in the middle,but keep the same playing group,unless injury occurs.And hopefully our coach will demand an exciting brand of footy mistkes and all,but exciting.Leaving Dusty and Prestia out for the rest of the year would be useful if they are serious about playing next year.

• Wow
People say about the Cubs
Blight looks ok
Then we sub him off last night
Had enough of this rubbish
Should of been left on