Cats 2003 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cats 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does worry me Bananas that tiger fans cant get along in cyberspace. What hope Palestine and Israel? Quick Rosy, politic forum NOW

This Topic is now a total farce B1..

There are people reading this topic now because there is more action here than the Richmond FC..

I'm not changing for anyone B1. Let alone a couple of users on here...

And to even question our age B1 41!!! at what age do we stop calling people dude...

B2

Sorry to disrupt this conversation, but this thread is now locked and I'd appreciate it if the footy boards can be kept for footy discussion.

The imminent forum upgrade will include an ignore function so those who have issues with certain posters can resolve them very easily.

If anyone has any further comments feel free to PM them to myself, Rosy or tigerhart and they'll be given due consideration.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.