Cats 2003 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cats 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiscoStu said:
You are that lame.
Your profile - post count/join date - is the same. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, it probably is just another fool and his misguided, lame attempt at humour.
:afro

You just don’t get it do you Stu?

Two or more people can actually login to PRE with the same username / password at the same time.

That’s what we do.

B1

RoryBaby said:
The question I have is why don't you just get separate accounts?

Just started out that way and never changed the way we did it - didn't think it bothered people.

B1

B1 and B2 said:
You just don’t get it do you Stu?

Two or more people can actually login to PRE with the same username / password at the same time.

That’s what we do.

B1

i get it - an attention seeking troll.

Rosy - when does the "ingore" user option get implemented? :)

DiscoStu said:
i get it - an attention seeking troll.
Rosy - when does the "ingore" user option get implemented? :)

I've bitten my tongue so far at your petty insults, but you are an idiot.

Don't read our posts if you don't like what we do.

Try and have some fun and jump in on the Banners thread.

People on here are all different, and post accordingly.

Some serious, some for fun.

Get over yourself, you are the one trolling around after us.

B1

B1 and B2 said:

Exactly what I'd like to do - when I come to this site to read football, I get a triple-A lame comedy act instead. If I could hide the inane B1/B2 stuff I'd be happy. Others might like it - I find it annoying and, well, somewhat disturbed. The ability to debate with yourself is fine - but do it quietly - no need for a mass debater like you to show in real time your inner thoughts. Yes, intended.

B1

I've been quiet for a long time about your 'stuff'. Just, today, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I can't stop you posting - but I thought it important to let you know that at least one person doesn't find it cute. Lately I see the bananas and skip the next post.

B1 and B2 said:

Try and have some fun and jump in on the Banners thread.

People on here are all different, and post accordingly.

Some serious, some for fun.

B1

Shut up B1 you are a troll and everyone on PRE agrees.

So go and stick to your general talk..

By the way today is a good day to buy a Richmond membership.. Troll :rofl. Troll :rofl :rofl

Disco Stu go and get a hair cut as l cannot post you seriously..

B2

B2

DiscoStu said:
no need for a mass debater like you to show in real time your inner thoughts. Yes, intended.

Not a problem.
Although talking of lame comedy......

B1

DiscoStu said:
Exactly what I'd like to do - when I come to this site to read football, I get a triple-A lame comedy act instead. If I could hide the inane B1/B2 stuff I'd be happy. Others might like it - I find it annoying and, well, somewhat disturbed. The ability to debate with yourself is fine - but do it quietly - no need for a mass debater like you to show in real time your inner thoughts. Yes, intended.

I've been quiet for a long time about your 'stuff'. Just, today, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I can't stop you posting - but I thought it important to let you know that at least one person doesn't find it cute. Lately I see the bananas and skip the next post.

Disco l take it you are not going to vote B1 as your PREnder of the year as some others did?

B2

I thought this was a football forum.... ??? ???

As someone posted a little while ago, the general level of constructive feeback / thoughts / opinions / inside information has really declined.

Or maybe those much more articulate, previously active posters have simply seen the light....
Either way - what's happened to PRE???

Ocker the first post on this topic was football related and I was interested in peoples thoughts.

From Post #13 the thread degenerated into a slanging match that I didn't start.

B1

B1 and B2 said:
Even more hilarious that some people on here still think we are one poster trying to do the multiple personality gag.

B1

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
and so am I

Ocker said:
As someone posted a little while ago, the general level of constructive feeback / thoughts / opinions / inside information has really declined.

Or maybe those much more articulate, previously active posters have simply seen the light....
Either way - what's happened to PRE???

As a member and lover of PRE here for a long time - joined about 2003, iirc - I can empathise with those who have left for saner waters.

Rosy - really, if there was an ability to hide posts of people that are recidivist "forum cloggers" I'd gladly use it.

Everyone on here has their favourite posters and others that they don’t like to read.

I am the same, I just don’t make a big deal about the posters whose work I prefer not to read.

That doesn’t mean I resort to calling them trolls.

It’s like whining about a TV show but still watching it – turn it off.

B1

Status
Not open for further replies.