Cats 2003 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cats 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Watched Chooseday Night Football couple of nights ago on Fox – Power vs Cats 2003.
Cats were languishing 15th, Power 1st. The Cats got up.

My point is that I counted 12 of their 2007 premiership team in that team sitting 15th in 2003.
(Bartel, Ling, Corey, Scarlett, Chapman, Enright, Harley etc etc)

It took another 4 years and 100 games more each to reach the pinnacle.
The Tigers are heading the right way.

B1

The problem is that our 4 years/100 games is perpetually another 4 years/100 games away.

Yeah B1 spot on.

(Bartel, Ling, Corey, Scarlett, Chapman, Enright, Harley etc etc)

(Polo, King, Tuck, McGuane, Thompson, White, McMahon etc.. etc..)

Looks SAME!! to me.

B2

I find it amusing when people when people continually try and find comparisons and links to other clubs/players/structures etc in the hope that it means it will also work for us.

Unfortunately life and footy doesnt work that way.

tigertim said:
I find it amusing when people when people continually try and find comparisons and links to other clubs/players/structures etc in the hope that it means it will also work for us.

Totally agree TimTam...
I can find other teams that think they had the right young players and never did anything over the years..

Thanks B2

tigertim said:

Just saying it as it is TT - you can be amused or not as much as you like.

Be careful to not make any comparisions in your future posts.

B1

B1 and B2 said:

B1

Settle down B1 your PJs are falling. TigerTam is a Tiger Legend, show respect..

B2

B1 and B2 said:

B1
Noted.

B1 and B2 said:
Settle down B1 your PJs are falling. TigerTam is a Tiger Legend, show respect..
B2

No disrespect to TT at all.
Just pointing out I watched that game and found it interesting that it took that group another 4 years together to reach the pinnacle.
I didn’t compare Richmond’s list to Geelongs, or make any great prediction that this will happen for us.

B1

New York Tiger said:
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change
The road you're on

And it makes me wonder"

Robert Plant & Jimmy Page

Hey New Yorkers is that a banner?

B2

Man, I love that B1/B2 "there-are-too-many-people-in-my-head" schtick.

It almost compensates for the loss of claw's i don't know how to spell or punctuate what the hell is a fullstop comma anyway howdo i make thsoe big letters that everybody else usesbythe way hes a dud schtick.

BTW, which one of your multiple personalities is the "My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding" fan?

TOT70 said:
Man, I love that B1/B2 "there-are-too-many-people-in-my-head" schtick.

Yeah, it's hilarious. </sarcasm>

At least B1/2's post count can increase at a rapid rate.

:afro

DiscoStu said:
Yeah, it's hilarious.

Even more hilarious that some people on here still think we are one poster trying to do the multiple personality gag.

B1

B1 and B2 said:
Even more hilarious that some people on here still think we are one poster trying to do the multiple personality gag.

<slaps forehead> You are that lame.

Your profile - post count/join date - is the same. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, it probably is just another fool and his misguided, lame attempt at humour.

DiscoStu said:
<slaps forehead> You are that lame.

Your profile - post count/join date - is the same. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, it probably is just another fool and his misguided, lame attempt at humour.

Whether it's one or two I find his/her/their/it's humour attempts pretty good, well B2 anyway

You see B1, how stupid this topic is!!!

It's turned into a B1 & B2 Topic..

Are you an asset on here B1? or a Brett Ebert?

Said B2

Status
Not open for further replies.