Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

If you hate Carlton, try Andy Maher's podcast, The Carlton Show. It's glorious listening, especially after bad losses. (I never download it after the rare occasions they win.)

IanG said:
Tweet from Swan re Thomas suspension: "I drink at qtr time if I play for Carlton. @DThomas_39 Being unavailable to play is not a punishment imo its a reward. I'd ask to be suspended for the rest of the year."

:rofl :rofl :rofl

It's amazing how many Carlton supporters are still buying the 'patience' line from the club, even after the expiry of Silvagni's "66-game rebuild" and no progress. Those results at Richmond would make brightsiders extinct.

scottyturnerscurse said:
If you hate Carlton, try Andy Maher's podcast, The Carlton Show. It's glorious listening, especially after bad losses. (I never download it after the rare occasions they win.)
what is the tone Scotty, what do they say?

Ghost of Punt Road said:
Can't agree.

At the start of my year I set two goals:

1) Gold coast finish higher than Carlton

2) They gave away pick 1 for pick 19. That sh!t never gets forgotten.

And pick 10 this year, GoPR. They can trade that out for the next Mitch McGovern. ;D

And what about pick 13 in a super draft for Mitch McGovern? Bolton will have to be sacked for that. And pick 28 in a super draft for Matthew Kennedy. Matthew Kennedy is so bad he can't get a game at Carlton. Bolton's got a lot to answer for. They should sack him. He's got one of the best lists of green shoots in the AFL and can't win a game.

Spot on about Dow, spook. But he might improve. He's one of their stars.

And MD, as my great grandmother used to say "If you can't find something bad to say about Carlton don't say anything at all." ;D

Dyer'ere said:
And MD, as my great grandmother used to say "If you can't find something bad to say about Carlton don't say anything at all." ;D

That is gold Jack :hihi :hihi

Mind if I use it?

TigerFlag2017 said:
Just waiting for someone to come in and remind us about all the players they gave away...

The ones they brought in are funnier, TF17. The twos they brought in are hilarious.

Dyer'ere said:

If you can't find something bad to say about Carlton then you aren't really trying

:)

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Youngest team Bolton's put on the park in his 77 games. Suspect someone else is pulling the strings at selection.
No wonder, they traded away their older players! Is this a conspiracy to make him look even worse? I just wonder if the players don't believe in him because he has not played at AFL level or are the players just not skilled enough or sharp enough to make correct instinctive decisions on the field?