Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Last 100 games
Fitzroy 22 wins 78 losses
Carlton 21 Wins 78 Losses 1 Draw
https://afltables.com/afl/teams/allteams/last20.html

Good one for the journos to run with.

RoarEmotion said:
Last 100 games
Fitzroy 22 wins 78 losses
Carlton 21 Wins 78 Losses 1 Draw
https://afltables.com/afl/teams/allteams/last20.html

Good one for the journos to run with.
Clearly need to be merged.

Reckon they’ll beat us next time they play us. Unfortunately, “they are coming” for real this time. Once their youngsters get more games they’ll be a handful.

rokkafella said:
Reckon they’ll beat us next time they play us. Unfortunately, “they are coming” for real this time. Once their youngsters get more games they’ll be a handful.

Yep they are doing it the right way. Games into the kids. And Stocker looked at home in a game that had real heat. There was talk on here of him not playing a game this year. Found the entire Stocker conversations bizarre.

Robert Walls at Brisbane is the only coach with a worse club coaching record after 74 games than Bolton, and he won 15 of his last 35. Good try today, but his record is unconscionable.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Robert Walls at Brisbane is the only coach with a worse club coaching record after 74 games than Bolton, and he won 15 of his last 35. Good try today, but his record is unconscionable.

Does that mean we’ll be swapping coaches with Carltoon ?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

What was Neeld's record?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Neeld only had a year and a half, 33-5-28.

Bolton at one stage was 11-6-5. Used up his best ideas early.

Does that include his 5 zip at the Hawks?

jb03 said:
Does that include his 5 zip at the Hawks?

No.

His wins at Hawthorn were against teams that finished 16th, 9th, 13th, 11th & 12th.

After dropping the first four at Carlton, he won six of the next seven against 16th, 18th, 12th, 10th, 3rd (Geelong) and 17th.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Need to be very careful assessing the Blues on current form. Today's side was nearly 26yo on average; Hardwick's six years into a rebuild and has never fielded a team that old. There's a lot of Wallace '05 about Bolton so far - remember we were 7-2, but with one of the older teams in the comp. Our kids failed to come on and the rest is (depressing) history.

They haven't really started the rebuild yet, on the field at least. All the eggs are in Silvagni's basket, still.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
The Bolton backers may be quiet by season's end.

Tutt, Sumner, Phillips, Wright, Lamb, with the injured Armfield still a lock. Like a rent-a-bomb car yard.

Today's team avg age 25.51, avg under Malthouse 25.56. Only two under-21's (Weitering and Curnow) have played this year. Enough faffing about son, time for the rebuild.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
This is ground control to Major Bolts
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

rokkafella said:

Yep, reckon they are just one more no. 1 pick away from beating is.

Some good old work in that post of yours Lee.

Maybe they are now doing what they should have done 2016. I've said it a few times about Bolts but he has a fair bit of Neeld in him.

And dunno if you saw that video of him (Front Bar maybe) saying they were really 8th on the ladder based on quarters won.

jb03 said:
And dunno if you saw that video of him (Front Bar maybe) saying they were really 8th on the ladder based on quarters won.

Didn't see it. He knows he's under pressure to start delivering, and every coach under the pump draws on whatever positives they can.

Carlton's list is now in quite a good position... for someone who knows what they're doing to take over.

I think they have some real talent and have it in areas you want when rebuilding, they appear to be a classic young team who are been competitive most weeks but not winning just yet, there no doubt there on the rise, but even with SOS recruiting there still going to find good players when you have 11 top 10 picks in the one team and 16 first rounders( I think that’s what I heard last week) .

I don’t really know, however I really doubt Bolton has what it takes

TigerFurious said:
Yep, reckon they are just one more no. 1 pick away from beating is.
So a maybe possibility in 2021 then. They won't get another 1 pick at seasons end so that's 2020 stuffed, perhaps they get pick one end of 2020 ( but I'd doubt it ) n that will set them up for a sniff in 2021 if half their quality up n comers haven't started asking for trades out by then.

Can't help it but every time I see n hear Chuckles pissing in pockets n spruiking up all the almost, nearly n feeling the pain *smile* he comes out with, I get the heebie jeebies. Bloke is selling fridges to eskimo's or a baggies of shiny beads for an unused island to american indians.
Reckon he's pushin the biggest barrow full of bull *smile* ever invented n the Carlscum suits are just hoovering it all up.

tigerlove said:
Carlton have 3 wins dropping off in their oldest 5 games of 100, so they lose their next 5 and they're down to 19.5 wins out of their last 100, the second lowest ever and just 2.5 losses off University. Now that's a sh!t team.

Age trawling PRE

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/the-fitzroy-blues-carlton-match-woeful-win-record-20190528-p51s06.html

It's not funny. It's a football club on it's knees and nobody wants that. HAAAARRRRRGGGGGGH!

It's *smile* Carlscum, welcome to the mess you made all by yourselves.

Been there done that n dragged our own arses out of the *smile*, harden up ya bunch of arrogant over privileged sniveling princesses.

TigerMasochist said:
It's not funny. It's a football club on it's knees and nobody wants that. HAAAARRRRRGGGGGGH!

It's *smile*ing Carlscum, welcome to the mess you made all by yourselves.

Been there done that n dragged our own arses out of the sh!t, harden up ya bunch of arrogant over privileged sniveling princesses.

Don’t be like that, be nice.
Back to Carlton. What a *smile* club. Take away the paper bag payments and there ‘get anyone we want’ approach has come back to bite them on the ass.
Having Silivagni as a list manager is the cherry on top of the cake. What a doofus.