Can't see any promising signs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can't see any promising signs

Really? They can't get any worse so the only way is up, baby.

joegarra said:
Very depressing tonight, can't see where any improvement is coming from

I said it one minute after the trade period ended.
Why not chase smith or Currie
Our defence needed another tall

You want a settled team going into round 1.

As of tonight we don't have that.

All I know about the game is what I've read on PRE. It's disappointing coming up to the start of the season. I said earlier in the week I'd like us to win this game. Our players need to learn to hate losing...not telling the media they hate losing but genuinely feeling that it's just not good enough. Winning is a culture built on group belief.

List has holes everywhere.

Rather than fix them properly we have tried to plug them withB graders.

Big bodied mids, ruck, small forward and key defender. Still glaring weaknesses.

And then there is the horrible skill level and on field leadership.

Good times

I mean, I have ranked the Tigers over the past couple of years of finishing anywhere between fifth and tenth, so my appraisal of the list isn't too flash but it isn't that bad either ... but going by comments on tonight's NAB game it would seem many PRE posters think the Tigers are in for a poor season ... already ... damn.

We have no chance top 4.
If Deledio dosent play bottom 4
Maric needs to pull his finger out for one more season
Astbury is worse then Chaplin. He gets the ball then gives it straight back
Townsend, tim Fleming part 2
Rolli isn't the player we needed.
The midfield is really bad, like the old days relying on brodders & knighter to play well to win. No depth

It's only a pre season game last time I checked no 4 points were there for the taking
Let's see how we go when the real season starts

zippadeee said:
We have no chance top 4.
The midfield is really bad, like the old days relying on brodders & knighter to play well to win. No depth

SF8MzIP.gif

zippadeee said:
We have no chance top 4.

Zips I think you may be wrong about Astbury, thought he played a reasonable game.