can we beat the Freakmantle Shockers ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

can we beat the Freakmantle Shockers ?

It's not only a case of we can beat them...we will beat them.

i would definitely tip us in the PRE last man standing comp.
unfortunately i cant tho, as i tipped us last night.

morals, we are.

CarnTheTiges said:
Me too, nitro. Last night showed that the pressure of remaining undefeated is definitely building.

Agree CTT. The team is starting to gel. Working together as a team. All are doing the team thing. Maintaining their structures whether it's defensive or offensive. We have taken it to another level now and that's the benchmark moving forward.

I expect to be shot down for this, but I feel the team has clicked into another gear. Their mentality has matured further, the team loves winning. Players out there are becoming leaders.

We will shock the Dockers!

Can we?
The positives....
- we play well in the west
- we enjoy road trips
- Freo are coming off a tough slog in the wet
- Freo coming off an interstate trip
- Freo due for a loss
- we play last qtrs better than they do this year
- Tigers are up and about

The negatives....
- They're undefeated so they can play a bit
- Fyfe, Fyfe and Fyfe will bother us
- Sandilands
- they start VERY well and we don't
- Crowd and umpire factors

Mmmm?
We're a sneaky chance but I'm not betting on it.

Im gonna have a lazy 10 bucks on my beloved Tigers Poppa x and Rosy.........right now ! Ive picked all the winners so far this weekend so Ive got a bit of lazy money to burn ! :clap

From what I've heard the Crows really should of won that game. Missed some sitters up forward. We need to crack in next week. Their midfielders are monsters and Fyfe...someone take out a bloody lump of wood and knock him out :hihi Definitely in with a show though but we need four consistent tough quarters of football to beat that mob.

nitrotiger said:
Im gonna have a lazy 10 bucks on my beloved Tigers Poppa x and Rosy.........right now ! Ive picked all the winners so far this weekend so Ive got a bit of lazy money to burn ! :clap

Who's going to win out of the Pies and Roo's Nitro? I need the Pies to win to get a Multi up, I'm gunna have to lay off.

I reckon we can beat the Dockers, they've won 9 in a row and we won 9 in a row last season, we can't let them upstarts steal our thunder.

I reckon they are such a big sized, mature team - they should win - to get within 3 goals will be an effort.

There midfield is so strong and is always given first use of the ball with Sandilands playing - I also think they have an almost full squad to choose from.

Great if we could cause an upset - our team loves to travel so I can't wait to sit down on a Friday night to watch - lets hope we play like we did last year and go one better but I am expecting to be 5:5 at our bye which is much a better position to be in compared to what I thought 3 weeks ago.

Fyfe is playing really well. Still, he has yet to show how he will cope with being tagged by Shaun Grigg. There's a few sleepless nights in young Nathan's immediate future.