Campbell Brown-Daniel Jackson clash threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Campbell Brown-Daniel Jackson clash threads [Merged]

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
Did Brown run pass the ball to hit Jackson? Brown's shoulder definitely got Jackson's head - surely that was at the very least a free kick.

Hope the review panel comment on it.......

Re: Brown hit on Jackson

RemoteTiger said:
Did Brown run pass the ball to hit Jackson? Brown's shoulder definitely got Jackson's head - surely that was at the very least a free kick.

I hated Mitchell's effort on Nason. Who the hell goes for the hair?

I don't care about the match review panel, but I agree that had to be a free.

Still, can't complain too much, the umps crucified Hawthorn today.

Loved Matty White laying a huge tackle on Brown and then proceeding to turn the fuckhead inside out and goaling from 50.

thejinx said:
Certain acts taint careers... Mitchell will always be remembered as a hair puller from this day forth. You reap what you sow.

skiptomystu said:
Loved Matty White laying a huge tackle on Brown and then proceeding to turn the *smile*head inside out and goaling from 50.

As much as I can't stand Matthew White, that was a fantastic bit of play. Gave Campbell Brown a lesson for sure.

RemoteTiger said:

ABC commentary all seemed to think he'd get a call up from the MRP and couldn't believe it wasn't at least a free kick

thejinx said:
Yeh didn't like that. Ballantyne did it to Harry O on Friday night, wouldn't have thought Mitchell to be on the same level as Ballantyne, obviously thought wrong.

Tigerdog said:
Certain acts taint careers... Mitchell will always be remembered as a hair puller from this day forth. You reap what you sow.

Accidental hair pulling is fair enough, but he went STRAIGHT for Nason's hair. What a pussy.

thejinx said:

A bit like the player (forgot who) that pulled off Bruce Doull's headband and all of a sudden copped a huge front on attack.

Hair pulling is right up there with biting....dog's act!

Tigerdog said:
It was either Buhadgiar or Duckworth. :hihi

Must be that smartarse Billy Duckworth. Buhagiar was too much of a midget and wouldn' t have reached it. ;D

Nico said:
Hair pulling is right up there with biting....dog's act!

Exactly. Hair pulling, biting and scratching are all dog acts.
Still a bit stunned he has done that too be honest. He is going to get it for years, from everywhere, for that high school girl impersonation.

Tigerdog said:
It was either Buhadgiar or Duckworth. :hihi

Just YouTube'd it.

Cameron Clayton pulled it out and Buhagiar threw it over the fence.

Fox Sports thought Brown's effort was magnificent.
Mind you it was Dwayne Russell calling ::)

I think the MRP will look at it for sure.

Should have been a free kick to Jackson and a report. Disgraceful miss by the umpires and a accurate reflection on Squib Brown.

Low act to hit a player with his head over the ball when he can't defend himself. Still that's about all Campbell Brown has to offer the world - gutless sniper.