Brendon Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brendon Gale

Just realised this is Benny's last game as CEO.

This man deserves a statue. His Winning Together manifest was universally laughed at by everyone except the Richmond faithful. A good portion of us were just embarrassed by it. The man, along with Penny backing him up, turned us around and has again made us one of the league biggest and financially stable clubs. Nothing we ever do can repay the debt we owe him.

Here's the Winning Together speech he gave the club. In hindsight his clarity and accuracy is quite amazing.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Just realised this is Benny's last game as CEO.

This man deserves a statue. His Winning Together manifest was universally laughed at by everyone except the Richmond faithful. A good portion of us were just embarrassed by it. The man, along with Penny backing him up, turned us around and has again made us one of the league biggest and financially stable clubs. Nothing we ever do can repay the debt we owe him.

Here's the Winning Together speech he gave the club. In hindsight his clarity and accuracy is quite amazing.

But but …..Parrot said he should have left long ago because he wasn’t professional enough to do the job knowing he was leaving.
I always believe what Parrot says

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
But but …..Parrot said he should have left long ago because he wasn’t professional enough to do the job knowing he was leaving.
I always believe what Parrot says

Parrot is really struggling these days. Karen Kornes has taken over his role in the AFL Media ecosystem and he's now trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: 1 users
One of the GREATEST Richmond men.
He has done so much for RFC, both as a player and administrator.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Inducted into the Hall Of Fame today.

Thank You Benny you Legend
Yes congratulations Benny and thanks for everything, please don't do a Hardwick to us when you're in the CEO chair at the Devils.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users