Brendon Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brendon Gale

Its incredible. If this happens, its a clear signal they are doubling down on the boys club modus operandi. Plenty of people have gone on the record saying Goyder is a bad chairman, AD is as bad, arguably worse, and bad look whichever way you slice it. As I've been saying for years, even though this is pretty much inevitable when there is no clear accountability, I keep thinking 'what will it take for them to undertake review and reform of the organisation? Even a mostly window-dressing minimal approach would do me, I'll take anything other than this continuing, worsening cesspit of an outfit.
As an aside does anyone know how the Chair of the AFL Commission is selected?

nearly fell off my chair when I saw Matt Deboar is a Commissioner.

I was at a Subiaco gig a month or so back and they were paying tribute to favourite son Mike Fitzpatrick.

'The Man that Ruined Footy', I pointed out unequivocally to a few old timers

Reactions: 1 user
As an aside does anyone know how the Chair of the AFL Commission is selected?
Appointed/ Elected by Commissioners? If AD is in the frame obviously they don't have to be an existing commissioner.

The small print probably says, must be Boys Club alumni, the more entrenched the better, boat rockers need not apply.

Reactions: 1 user
Nisbett is a gun. WC are flush with cash. Brand new facilities, members queuing up. Reckon he’s happy to step away from footy for a while but if we got him for next 5 yrs to provide that stability through a rebuild I’d be happy.
Don’t think Campbo is ready to jump from HoFooty to CEO just yet.
I would like to see Ian Robson involved in interviews. Very good operator. Got stitched up at Bombers but the cult of James Hird and the sycophants that protected him.
As much as Cambo was a very good player at our club,,,l wouldn't want him anywhere in the Administration .
Or Craig Cameron ever again.