Biased commmentary teams........ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Biased commmentary teams........

I didn't see it all, but on Sunday Cometti seemed to be indulging in a bit of Richmond bashing. It came to a head when Richo asked him politely to give it a rest. You could hear how fed up the big fella was, too. Dennis immediately stopped it, I almost wish he hadn't, it would have been great TV to hear Richo go storming into the commentary box and force feed Cometti the microphone. I actually thought Cometti had a bit more class than that and didn't have to resort to kicking a team that's down to get a few laughs during the game.

BIGNIGE said:
Thanx for telling me to turn the volume down, that really helps when I would like to hear an impartial commentary on the state of play occuring on the field while I watch the sport I love....without a two second difference if I listen to the radio.

The fact is that the telecast is a product and as a consumer of this product, if I find it substandard (as many others do) I feel the need to complain about it (which I have). The way I see it if you don't complain then nothing happens, it doesn't change. If you p!ss and moan then you have the slightest chance of making a difference.

And before you tell me to whinge to CH10 ..... I already have, but I like to spread my whinges far and wide ;D

Well said.

Opulentus Tigris said:
You're kidding right. Just saw a number of photos of him during 2010 pre season. He aint bulked up much at all. Still painfully thin. Tyrone is massive by comparison.

Bulked up. :rofl

Do you not agree that he has probably added 10kgs since this photo was taken? I don't even know why I care about this actually....but either way hes put weight on

Biased commentators
Ex-coaches with an axe to grind
Journalists who fear the sleeping giant
Blah blah blah

The world is against us. ::)