Biased commmentary teams........ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Biased commmentary teams........

Freezer said:
Funny Lloyd having a go at Vickery for not developing his body fast enough and then Quartermain having a go at him saying he's only 19 and in his 2nd year.

Really? This guy (Christian Bock) is in his third year at Essendon.

bock.jpg

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

bock.jpg
Jeez, he looks like he'd make David Bourke look like a tank
Sure that's not an anorexia support group kick to kick in the back yard?

Lloyd-"Reiwoldt,s played well tonight on a star in Pears".FFs how long has this Pears being ripping up the comp for?

Lloyd should never be allowed to commentate another essendon game ever again
I'd like him to never commentate any game ever again, but baby steps

the worst of the worse has to be Dywane Russell, the 5 time Brownlow Medalist, 3 time Premiership player, 5 time all Australian

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

bock.jpg
Geez! I'm so pleased this bloke is wearing skins under his footy shorts.
Wonder if they call him subaru, he looks like a wrexy he's that thin.

No wonder they have them all commentating together - they don't have enough smarts between them to go it alone. I couldn't contain my laughter with Lloyd's comments - he is such a nancy boy :rofl and such an idiot commentator. I would like to think he would listen back and feel embarrassment but I suppose you need to have enough brains to feel anything so that counts him out. Backed up nicely by the other 3 clowns that know jack *smile* about footy. What a joke is 10's footy commentary team!

Special mention to the umpires tonight - you really out did yourselves and were second rate. I suppose this is to be expected too, with the Geish in control. What is it with ex Tiger coaches - tossers the lot of them.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

bock.jpg

OMG - a walking advertisement for anorexia :rofl :rofl

Yeah Lloydy, your club knows how to build up their players - NOT

tigerlee said:
No wonder they have them all commentating together - they don't have enough smarts between them to go it alone. I couldn't contain my laughter with Lloyd's comments - he is such a nancy boy :rofl and such an idiot commentator. I would like to think he would listen back and feel embarrassment but I suppose you need to have enough brains to feel anything so that counts him out. Backed up nicely by the other 3 clowns that know jack sh!t about footy. What a joke is 10's footy commentary team!

Special mention to the umpires tonight - you really out did yourselves and were second rate. I suppose this is to be expected too, with the Geish in control. What is it with ex Tiger coaches - tossers the lot of them.
In this modern age,there is this massive Richmond hatred in the media that's bordering on ridiculous.

Can't wait when we play well,they will not know what to say.

Trouble with all the ****heads in the media - they will probably all jump on board once we start winning and all claim that they were the ones that saw it coming when we do.

I honestly can't think of one commentator I actually enjoy listening to.

They all love to put us down and kick the boots in - even when we are not playing!

Wallsy and Quartermain took great delight in referring to a *smile* clanger in a recent Port game as a "Richmond Kick"

All the former Tiger coaches/players seem to be among the worse - Walls & B Taylor spring to mind.

Ronby said:
Trouble with all the ****heads in the media - they will probably all jump on board once we start winning and all claim that they were the ones that saw it coming when we do.

I honestly can't think of one commentator I actually enjoy listening to.

They all love to put us down and kick the boots in - even when we are not playing!

Wallsy and Quartermain took great delight in referring to a schulz clanger in a recent Port game as a "Richmond Kick"

All the former Tiger coaches/players seem to be among the worse - Walls & B Taylor spring to mind.

Brian Taylor = hack. In my opinion, he was a very over rated player and I was not sorry to see him head over to the Pies. He suited their culture - uncouth bogan try hards.

Last night's commentary was a joke. Lloyd is so blatantly biased towards Essendon that he shouldn't be allowed to work those games. Walls is an irrelevant hasbeen who sinks the slipper into Richmond at every opportunity because he still can't get over being sacked more than 10 years ago. Quartermain is a spineless talking head who parrots whichever of the other 2 talks the loudest.

As much as I hate Lloyd, sometimes his special comments are ok - but last night he was insipid.

Every umpire decision that was in Essendon's favour was a "correct decision", and when they were for us they were wrong.

And Vickery has put on weight... I was :duh when he said he hadn't put on any weight... What are you talking about you knob?!

And geez, I wish Walls would stop clearing his throat before every comment. So annoying. :pullhair

Bunnerz said:
had to agree with walls on a few things tonight

+ why doe tigers always recruit midgets?
+ cousins doesnt seem to want to kick it
+vickery looks lost
+tuck has a go but his disposal is sh!t and thats why tigers wanted to trade him

very honest

Disagree with much of this, took 4 players over 190 in the last draft, so the Tigers are not "still" drafting midgets.

Walls was knocking Tucks disposal before he had a set shot at goal, Tuck is statistically one of the best shots at goal in the tigers team from set shots. I don't expect Walls to know this, he clearly does no research before turning up to commentate a game, however you as a Tigers supporter should know this.

Other pearls of wisdom from Lloyd ;
"Jetta has really improved his fitness and is running the game out well", this was half way through the 2nd quarter from Lloyd.

"Vickery just hasn't seemed to put on much weight since he started at the Tigers", um, about 10 kilos I reckon in the last 18 months. If he keeps it up at that rate he will be about 120 kilos by the time he is 22.

Walls should give it away unless he is going to get off his bum and study up before he opens his big mouth. Lloyd should just stay away from Bombers games.

Agreed that Walls spray about recruiting midgets was in ignorance of the drafting of Astbury, Griffiths, Vickery, Post, Browne...and others I can't think of, in the last 18 months.

Also agree that when/if we have success again the commentators will jump on the bandwagon. They do now with every game they commentate on. The winning team and all players within it can do no wrong, the losing team and all players within it are dills...until the losing team starts to turn it around then they quickly get on that bandwagon! It's pathetic to listen to.

linuscambridge said:
Disagree with much of this, took 4 players over 190 in the last draft, so the Tigers are not "still" drafting midgets.

Walls was knocking Tucks disposal before he had a set shot at goal, Tuck is statistically one of the best shots at goal in the tigers team from set shots. I don't expect Walls to know this, he clearly does no research before turning up to commentate a game, however you as a Tigers supporter should know this.

Other pearls of wisdom from Lloyd ;
"Jetta has really improved his fitness and is running the game out well", this was half way through the 2nd quarter from Lloyd.

"Vickery just hasn't seemed to put on much weight since he started at the Tigers", um, about 10 kilos I reckon in the last 18 months. If he keeps it up at that rate he will be about 120 kilos by the time he is 22.

Walls should give it away unless he is going to get off his bum and study up before he opens his big mouth. Lloyd should just stay away from Bombers games.

Sums it up pretty well linus.