Biased commmentary teams........ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Biased commmentary teams........

St. Jude

All is not lost...
Jun 1, 2005
Darley
I can't beleive the crap that I'm hearing in the 10 commentary box tonight .....

If it could be any more biased I couldn't say....
Lloyd .....obvious
Walls ..............still bitter at being sacked
Quartermain ..................pinhead
Hudson ............ take the soft call

Sick of the Crap!!!! :vomit :vomit :vomit

BIGNIGE said:
I can't beleive the crap that I'm hearing in the 10 commentary box tonight .....

If it could be any more biased I couldn't say....
Lloyd .....obvious
Walls ..............still bitter at being sacked
Quartermain ..................pinhead
Hudson ............ take the soft call

Sick of the Crap!!!! :vomit :vomit :vomit
Absolutely agree - it was a disgrace. The 1st quarter rants by Lloyd re the free kicks were laughable. Walls is simply an idiot with a chip on his shoulder from the sacking 12 years ago.

Funny Lloyd having a go at Vickery for not developing his body fast enough and then Quartermain having a go at him saying he's only 19 and in his 2nd year.

Do your homework Matthew - otherwise you look like a tosser!

Llyod bagging our ruckmen, unbelievable.
I think all that running around with his mouth open caught too many flies and they filled up his head

Freezer said:
Funny Lloyd having a go at Vickery for not developing his body fast enough and then Quartermain having a go at him saying he's only 19 and in his 2nd year.

Do your homework Matthew - otherwise you look like a tosser!

Smartarse Huddo asked Lloyd at the start of the game how the chat with Knights went. Sounded like a Crutchy snarl.

had to agree with walls on a few things tonight

+ why doe tigers always recruit midgets?
+ cousins doesnt seem to want to kick it
+vickery looks lost
+tuck has a go but his disposal is *smile* and thats why tigers wanted to trade him

very honest

don;t have any respect for the majority of tv commentators. most of them have no idea about the game or have a personal agenda.

Biased. Most of harryhighpants/bogeyes/diver lloyd spoke about was about essendon players.
I ended up turning the sound down, I thought they were supposed to commentate the game, not just talk about their ex team-mates.

"Great game from Dustin Fletcher tonight after going past the *smile* record". Classic. Robert Walls I think.

Jake said:
"Great game from Dustin Fletcher tonight after going past the *smile* record". Classic. Robert Walls I think.
Fletcher has still probably got another year or 2 in him

Who cares about the commentary.The umpires absolutely sucked tonight, though. I thought we got absolutely crucified. Not that we should've won, or even come that close but the umpiring cost us 3 or 4 goals by my reckoning.

Still reckon Essendon aren't that good.

granted, vickery had his colours lowered by hille tonight but how stupid of lloyd to bag him for not building up his body quick enough, bloody do more research before you open your mouth.

towards the last quarter, robert walls wanted to bag our mids, so he said "nathan foley's had 3 kicks and 15 handballs tonight", which was followed by absolute silence for about 10 seconds, i kid you not. he was absolutely expecting the others to back him up but clearly no one else agreed. i had a big chuckle to myself. perhaps it hadn't occured to wallsy that foley is our in and under player and got alot of the hardballs out rather than carrying it himself.

evo said:
Who cares about the commentary.The umpires absolutely sucked tonight, though. I thought we got absolutely crucified. Not that we should've won, or even come that close but the umpiring cost us 3 or 4 goals by my reckoning.

Still reckon Essendon aren't that good.
22-12 frees in Essendon's favour
At least half a dozen in their forward 50 and all soft