Arnot & Mcdonough delisted | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Arnot & Mcdonough delisted

Also interesting that the departures are pretty much all flanker types. The only genuine midfielder gone is Foley, maybe Arnot qualified as a genuine mid. The rest are all half-forward/half back types.

This is a wonderful opportunity to improve midfield depth.......with real midfielders, not hybrids like Gordon, Petterd etc.

TOT70 said:
Also interesting that the departures are pretty much all flanker types. The only genuine midfielder gone is Foley, maybe Arnot qualified as a genuine mid. The rest are all half-forward/half back types.

This is a wonderful opportunity to improve midfield depth.......with real midfielders, not hybrids like Gordon, Petterd etc.

It's a good opportunity to add the much needed "flair". We've delisted a very bland bunch: Petterd, Dea, Thomas, Arnott, Gordon. I've mentioned elsewhere the likes of Pickett, Yarran, Gallucci as rookie types. But as we've gone with Townsend and by all accounts Moore we're going for big bodies potential mids.

tigertim said:
It's a good opportunity to add the much needed "flair". We've delisted a very bland bunch: Petterd, Dea, Thomas, Arnott, Gordon. I've mentioned elsewhere the likes of Pickett, Yarran, Gallucci as rookie types. But as we've gone with Townsend and by all accounts Moore we're going for big bodies potential mids.
yeah I would like to see a ruck in there somewhere, we have added a couple of big bodied mids, we will probably get a high quality mid prospect at 12 and then we should try and add some x factor.

tigertim said:
It's a good opportunity to add the much needed "flair".
Leysy Days said:
Agreed. Pace in the forward half should be number 1 priority talent permitting.

It's a big ask late in a weak draft.

Might be better off hunting round for another ruck.

evo said:
It's a big ask late in a weak draft.

Might be better off hunting round for another ruck.

Luke Breust, Michael Walters, Eddie Betts and Jeff Garlett were four highest goal scorers last year that play the role.

None taken higher than pick 50 in ND.

A few of the State League boys fit the bill this year.

Fair enough.

If Yazzy can predict the Michael Walters late in this draft evo will be tres impressed.