Andrew Lovett suspended indefinately by Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Lovett suspended indefinately by Saints

Tiger74 said:
not guilty scum - just means you have not been able to have the allegations against you proven beyond reasonable doubt, it doesn't mean the court found you innocent

You are innocent unless proven guilty.

Total Tiger said:
You are innocent unless proven guilty.

No, presumed innocent.

The point is a not guilty finding is not proof of innocence, it's just a failure to prove guilt. To prove innocence is much tougher.

Tiger74 said:
not guilty scum - just means you have not been able to have the allegations against you proven beyond reasonable doubt, it doesn't mean the court found you innocent

The Australian legal system is a joke. Without naming names, I have a friend in jail who is completely innocent... And it still breaks my heart thinking about it. Because the guy was Asian, the jury stereotyped him in with the CBD violence. I was at the trial, and I swear to god they were bored after day 1, coz they found him guilty just by looking at him. I have no faith whatsoever in the jury system. I learnt a harsh lesson in reality that day. YeaH he is due for parole soon, but what future does he have with a record?