Andrew Dillion the new AFL CEO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Dillion the new AFL CEO

Is it just me ignoring most footy media, or has Laura Kane's public role been drastically reduced?

Reactions: 5 users
I don't get why they're doing it, umpiring never been better and us fans love the grey areas.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Dillon the Sock Puppet,.

And the Diversity Hire Broad that reckons the Umps have never been wrong.

Talk about a Cluster of Clowns.

Reactions: 2 users
Will go down as the worst AFL CEO ever, hopeless & out of his depth.
breakfast noise GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Dillon was the AFL's IP attack hound. That's all he can do. He's a glorified process server. Andrew Dillon may turn up under your rear view mirror looking for counterfeit AFL brands on your deodoriser.

Laura McCain? They got a woman. For gender balance. And overlooked 3 billion better candidates to take McCain. Did Dillon make the call? Did he find her under a mirror and think her authentic? I hope they spent $1M on that.

Every post is a winner. Just ask Ghoul.

Reactions: 1 users
Dillon was the AFL's IP attack hound. That's all he can do. He's a glorified process server. Andrew Dillon may turn up under your rear view mirror looking for counterfeit AFL brands on your deodoriser.

Laura McCain? They got a woman. For gender balance. And overlooked 3 billion better candidates to take McCain. Did Dillon make the call? Did he find her under a mirror and think her authentic? I hope they spent $1M on that.
found her in a can of counterfeit AFL deodoriser

Reactions: 1 user

She was CEO at North Melbourne IIRC. But yeah she was definitely Dillon's pick once Benny turned them down.

$1million to find the Dill next door to Gill. And spent $5 million on Katy Perry. What a waste of $6million.
They’re out of touch with reality.

The Federal Government should tell them to *smile* off when they come looking for more taxpayer money.