Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I propose that there isn't enough love for the giant Ranga.

In the 3 games he has played this year he has shown a fair bit more than any rookie ruckman has shown ever since the Donut departed.

He may not be super agile but he seems more than capable of taking a quality pack mark. Once Lade tidies up some of his clumsiness in the ruck contest I can't help feeling that he may just become our 'Sandilands'. He took a few quality contested grabs today.

Get on board!

PicImg_Richmond_Training_Session_e47a.jpg

he goes alright evo, he just has to remember which way we are going.

Jake said:

That wasn't a good moment to be sitting in the middle of a pack of Melbourne supporters.

Loved it when he started going back on the mark and he was facing the wrong direction, then tried to play on when the players told him he was facing the wrong way. He'll fair dinkum never live that down! :rofl. I like how Damien is continually putting the ruckmen down into the forward line for a break and a tall option.

Agree Andrew is definately a keeper - ruck division is slowly showing good signs.

Evo, been on him since his first game up here in Qld in a NAB cup game - he looked superior around the ground than Angus at the time.

He just needs time. He has a footy brain (perhaps needs a compass :hihi) but it took Sandilands a while, and then there is Jamar................

The team needs one of Browne and another more agile type - mainly due to other rucking combinations out there.

Jake said:
When you consider the intricate system that is the human circulatory system, the distance between the 205cm player's heart and brain must be at least double that of mere mortals. It is understandable that the giant has the odd brain fade.

Have faith, the gigantic rutilus caput capitis will prevail.

Like Pharace I've been on the Big Ranga since his QLD praccie game last year and from my Ranga for Round 1 campaign after that. He's just showing now what he has shown at praccie and VFL level. I think he's also starting to learn how big a unit he is and that he is bigger than most other blokes out there.

evo said:
Get on board!

Already there, but we do need to start being more competitive in the ruck contests, we have been consistently flogged over the last few weeks in tap-outs.

Kicking the wrong way proves he's RFC Captain material.

Looks a lot McGuane with that new hair cut.

Lady killer in the making.