2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Haha true but they play North twice plus the Saints and us again. Reckon they'll beat North this week and perhaps lose in their 2nd encounter. Even a min 2 more wins for the Weagles will mean we would need to win 5 games to go over them.
We only play WCE once and that was a month ago

Reactions: 1 user
We only play WCE once and that was a month ago

Yes, you're right. Think I got myself confused with playing Freo again.

The remaining 11 games we have crows, Freo and port away
Then hawks x2, blues, pies, gws, gc all at the G
North and saints at marvel

Haha true but they play North twice plus the Saints and us again. Reckon they'll beat North this week and perhaps lose in their 2nd encounter. Even a min 2 more wins for the Weagles will mean we would need to win 5 games to go over them.
They lost at home to the Saints last week, they're not beating them (or anyone) away. I could see them beating Norf this week and losing every game for the rest of the year.

Reckon with a bit of luck we might win three of that lot, but the way our injury luck's been going this year we could just as easily get pantsed in every game. I'll be happy to settle for bloody competitive in every one of them please. Hate it when we get pantsed n bent over.

Reactions: 2 users
They lost at home to the Saints last week, they're not beating them (or anyone) away. I could see them beating Norf this week and losing every game for the rest of the year.

They have these 3 games at home where I reckon they'll win 2. North, Lions and GC

• Wow

My dream scenario is that we have locked in pick 2 and play Gold Coast in the last round. They have to win to play finals for the first time and we beat them :devilish:

It’s all going to come down to availability of players post the bye. We would expect to play much better with lynch, Taranto, hopper and Prestia back along with maybe Ross and Moju as well.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Don't underestimate West Coast's ability and willingness to tank.
Let's just stay where we are, given Norf's ability to tank we'll end up with pick 1! What we do need to avoid is being = on wins with WCE as they can do the "100pt loss" better than anyone over a season in recent times. Without Golden boy this week i won't be shocked if they manage to lose to Norf.

My dream scenario is that we have locked in pick 2 and play Gold Coast in the last round. They have to win to play finals for the first time and we beat them :devilish:

It’s all going to come down to availability of players post the bye. We would expect to play much better with lynch, Taranto, hopper and Prestia back along with maybe Ross and Moju as well.
That would be a fairy tale finish, Sin.

Imagine the meltdown if we only win 2-3 games and go to AFL asking for a priority pick. I know we never would but would be funny to see the melts.

Reactions: 4 users
What’s happened to the track watchers?

We were all there but as @spook was the special guest I will leave it to him to kick off proceedings as Chief training reporter :) , other than for me to say Lynchy in primed:clap2

• Love
Reactions: 16 users