2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Ok, we know who the Viking is, but, the hotel? I their name Pullman, Hilton, or are they just an over-hyped AirBNB?

I presume the Scandinavian Swingman is also the Viking.

I am predicting that we take the enforcer at number 1 pick . . . and I'll just claim that whoever we take at number 1 is who I was referring to.

DS

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Many people are underrating Reid.

Will be selected in the top 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Assuming the current status quo re: draft order, I'd be more than happy with Reid from pick 10 onwards and unless Lalor, FOS, Smith or Tauru are still on the board, not entirely unhappy if we even took him at 6.

Ok, we know who the Viking is, but, the hotel? I their name Pullman, Hilton, or are they just an over-hyped AirBNB?

I presume the Scandinavian Swingman is also the Viking.

I am predicting that we take the enforcer at number 1 pick . . . and I'll just claim that whoever we take at number 1 is who I was referring to.

DS
Langford Hotel

Hand up! Me.
Think he will be similar to Christian Salem.
I would prefer we drafted those who will become mids.

But I'm happy to concede I am simply a pie eating hacker.

I've been thinking about Harrison Oliver. Love his game.

Just imagine if we drafted Lalor, Langford, Lindsay and Oliver.
The foot skills are dynamite. The ball would fly down the ground.
Coupled with Brown, Banks and Gibcus.

Brissy blew the swans outta the water with rapid ball movement. Hokball is similar.
This is the future.
Itd be time to wear shades.

Been one of Scoops favs, saw him early, became a major investor before it was cool.

Still am now. Composure, foot skills, decision making and a sidestep.

Reactions: 1 user
Its going back a while now, but from memory he was in top 10 in mock drafts, and most were amazed when he wasnt picked up in the ND, pretty much because of his athletic attributes.
But his kicking technique was horrible, the sprint times also misleading as he never really used speed on game day. Reece McKenzie was another athletic freak who read like a number 1 pick, slightly different set of circumstances but a slider nevertheless.

Been one of Scoops favs, saw him early, became a major investor before it was cool.

Still am now. Composure, foot skills, decision making and a sidestep.
Is he expected to be around pick 10/11? This is the type of opportunity cost we need to assess when tabling offers for pick 2.

Reactions: 1 users