2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

3/4 time

Jagga BOG.

Joe Berry a ripper. YES, YES, YES

FOS must be injured 5 disposals and nowhere near it.

lots of KPF's - jack Whitlock, Harry Armstrong and tom sims all look good.

if it was an AFL game, I reckon Lindsay gets 3-4 weeks for the shirtfront on Trainor?

im honing my Christmas list:

Jagga, Lalor, Sims, Berry, Champion

if kako wasn't so grian myers, id want him too

Who are these commentators on the Fox channel? Absolutely hopeless. They spend the whole time talking *smile* and are lucky to call a player’s name once every 5 possessions.

Not much mention of Langford but he is going well for minr. Also Linsday. Might be choices around our outside top 10

What if we did a Hawthorn and went tall Sims bang Whitlock bang. Would sew up the forward talls for 10 years.

We need as many top 20 picks as possible, can set our future up nicely with this draft.

Reactions: 1 user
Sims putting himself up as easily the best tall forward of his class. Great early get by Scoop.
jack Whitlock a pretty good audition.

I can't believe jagga Smith isn't consensus No.1 as much as Harley Reid was.

I think he is at RFC

Reactions: 1 users
Whoever gets Travaglia will be pretty happy if today's game represents his true ability.

Reactions: 1 user