2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

I think FOS goes one to us as a lock.

Smillie I don’t know where he goes in the top 5.

im not so sure Tiger wouldn't have Jagga at No.1?

I wouldn't be surprised if recruiters were still scratching their heads on the top5.

tomorrow will tell a tale

We'll have a good line of sight on Mick Jagga and Boss Gross given they trained with us over Summer.

Reactions: 2 users
The word around the traps is that Murphy Reid has moved into the top 5 on many recruiters lists.
And in further good news, he’s also a mad Richmond supporter. As is Patrick Retchko

Reactions: 5 users
just saw Joe Berry has kicked 16 goals from 4 Coates games.

is that right?

what his position?

comfortably do both DD,

The future starts 5 hours before the past.

I reckon everyone on here is gonna have painfully swollen genitals

and our Jagga at no.1 on Sunday night
Not sure of the numbers but 2/3rds of both sides combined potentially could be in a Tiger jumper next year.lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
just saw Joe Berry has kicked 16 goals from 4 Coates games.

is that right?

what his position?
Spoke with an old mate who has a bit to do with the Wang Maggie’s , gave him a huge wrap , wasn’t fazed with playing against the men and said he was “ Bobby Hill” quick

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I thought Fly because of that neat left foot, nous around goals and the ability to have a run in midfield and make an impact. I think he looks a good player.

Ive barely seen him but what i have seen ive loved

Ill watch closely tomoz.

Ive barely seen him but what i have seen ive loved

Ill watch closely tomoz.
It's going to be a cracking game with some intriguing matchups and the chance that the No1 gets settled. Ita a chance for someone to step into the light. Huge match.

Edit. There's also the Coates finals and the various league finals to come so the No1 might not be settled just yet.