2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Any way we can get Riley sanders - perfect to build around. Throw him the keys with 12 mths under his belt. Trade pick one for him or bundle two first rounders for him? He gets high volume of touches. Hard as. Tackles.
Dominant at VFL already.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Taranto making a plea to ALL Tigers to stay and build something together. Good leadership.
Going to be an interesting off season.
I'm the opposite, if they want out DONT plea for them to stay. Let then go.
Get them to speak to Deledio

It's our luck, we have the shitest season in our history and noone can say who is the stand out number 1 kid in the comp.
Why didn't we do this last year

...has dominated local footy up here in the Wimmera. started the season as a CHB; but has been starting as the FF for the last month and a bit. very tough old school country footballer. wide shoulders and very strong core/ through the hips. AFL body already. very JVR style attack on the footy in the air. great goal kicking routine. love to see the Tigers have a chat to him this year...

Reactions: 3 users
Really want to see Big Willie Smillie step it up a bit today. Conditions suit for a big bodied mid to really influence today. Been a tad underwhelming these championships for mine.

Let's go Big Willie.

Really want to see Big Willie Smillie step it up a bit today. Conditions suit for a big bodied mid to really influence today. Been a tad underwhelming these championships for mine.

Let's go Big Willie.
Same Redmond.

Gut feel says he is just cruising at the moment. But definitely has another gear that could blow away the competition for pick 1.

All reports from the junior experts would be greatly appreciated. I am at PRO watching the VFL.

The jagga-smilie gap glaring.

Smilie quite cumbersome. Clumsy even.

Jagga clean as a whistle. Attacks a ball like cotchy, like sheds on the outside.

Hes the best kid in the pool by a margin so far

Lalors power on show too.

My dream pairing; jagga and lalor

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
The jagga-smilie gap glaring.

Smilie quite cumbersome. Clumsy even.

Jagga clean as a whistle. Attacks a ball like cotchy, like sheds on the outside.

Hes the best kid in the pool by a margin so far
Agreed.

I’ve only watched 2 games of the championships and Smith has completely stood out.

If Smillie has another gear I'd like to see it.
Lalor fending off like someone else we've seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Matt Whitlock is impressive, so agile.

Murphy Reid is going to be a star.

Reactions: 2 users