2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

His ACL injury worries me.

We’ve picked players in recent years who had ACLs before they were drafted, and have redone it this year.
That 20% reoccurrence rate amongst professional athletes is enough to say no thanks. Reckon we need to err on the side of caution with our early pick(s) given our current situation.

Reactions: 2 users
Stocks up:
Reid
Dodson
Gross
Armstrong
Kako
B.Camporeale
Moraes
Herbert
Bowman
Hargrave

Hold:
Jagga
Draper
Trainor
Ashcroft
L.Campo
Nicholls
Sims
Oliver

Down:
Welsh

Waaaay down:
Smillie

Reactions: 1 users
Thought Choo-choo Trainor was pretty good. Easily his best game so far. Ditto Nachos Moraes and Gross. Smith fair. Reid very good. Smillie….hmmm. Ashcroft a certain success.

Bowman and Clarke have AFL games. Nicholls should be ok. Draper solid. Hargrave a reasonable late pick. Dodson a climber.

Reactions: 2 users
Reid BOG for mine, thought he was fantastic.
Probably. But the question with Reid is that he’s small and slight. How will that translate into the AFL. Great skills, smart. But his lack of size (180) and weight is a query.

If he was 184-80 he’d be a top 5.