2024 Delisted “free” agents | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Delisted “free” agents

Interesting comments by Josh Rotham who was just delisted by the Eagles

“ I wouldn’t say this if I was still at the club, but I’m going to say it - there are people who can sit on the couch stuffing their face with pies and tell you how to play the game.

“I find it quite funny. As a player you’ve just got to find ways to block it out.

“Some of the stuff you can receive on social media in your direct messages is pretty disgusting. I just tried to ignore it and listen to people within the four walls over the last eight years.

“It’s tough but it’s what we sign up for. People are passionate about the game, there’s two sides to it. There can be some cowardly people going after you as a person

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

“ I wouldn’t say this if I was still at the club, but I’m going to say it - there are people who can sit on the couch stuffing their face with pies and tell you how to play the game.

“I find it quite funny. As a player you’ve just got to find ways to block it out.

“Some of the stuff you can receive on social media in your direct messages is pretty disgusting. I just tried to ignore it and listen to people within the four walls over the last eight years.

“It’s tough but it’s what we sign up for. People are passionate about the game, there’s two sides to it. There can be some cowardly people going after you as a person
What’s wrong with eating pies?

Reactions: 1 user

Good on the kid for calling these pieces of *smile* out ….not the Eagles 😉

Reactions: 2 users