2024 Delisted “free” agents | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Delisted “free” agents

As Carter says, Blair has planned this year for years. He’s nudged our best players out the door. No doubt he already had his list of who is going to delisted done years ago as well. So as to make room for all the new draftees he planned on getting years ago.

He didn’t “just deal with the cards he was dealt”…. He was the mastermind of the whole trading period. He knows who wants to trade live picks this week and on draft night.

He knew Jack Graham was definitely going via FA. That’s why he raised our offer for him to stay.
He got Dimma to contact DRioli to entice him to GC, knowing what picks he’d get.
Baker was going before he even knew it himself.
Bolton was nudged to ring Freo when we played them in Perth. Even before his partner found out she was pregnant again. :ROFLMAO:

No doubt about it. We value draft picks rather than good players. Now, it’s a matter of what we do with those picks.
I bet Blair wishes the afl brought in future trading of picks more than a year ahead.
He could trade them out for a better draft hand in 2027 :LOL:

That's a while ago now? What year was it, do you recall?
I think it was Sugar's last year as Captain, so yes definitely a while ago.

Still quite funny, and a great reflection of how we've become more professional.