2024 Delisted “free” agents | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Delisted “free” agents

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Plenty of decent DFA’s getting around due to clubs freeing up list spaces to get into this draft , is there any we should be looking at ?

We also have pick 1 in the PSD , that could be handy

Charlie Clark is one I wouldn’t mind finding more about .

Thoughts , suggestions

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon former Geelonger Mitch Hardie as a free matured body mid. I know on paper we’ve got Taranto, Hopper, Dion and Ross but we know Dion’s injury record and when he does play he’s not the same player he was. Hopper too has a terrible record with injury. I think the Sonsie and Dow trains have left the station too.

I know we’re going to draft 3 mids next month but obviously they’ll need support.

Or Frankston Tom Murphy (not sure if he’s a DFA despite being cut by North a few seasons ago?)

Just read that WC have cut Alex Witherden and Jai Culley. Don’t think they serve our needs though.

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon former Geelonger Mitch Hardie as a free matured body mid. I know on paper we’ve got Taranto, Hopper, Dion and Ross but we know Dion’s injury record and when he does play he’s not the same player he was. Hopper too has a terrible record with injury. I think the Sonsie and Dow trains have left the station too.

I know we’re going to draft 3 mids next month but obviously they’ll need support.

Or Frankston Tom Murphy (not sure if he’s a DFA despite being cut by North a few seasons ago?)

Just read that WC have cut Alex Witherden and Jai Culley. Don’t think they serve our needs though.
Not sure what the go with Witherden , however he’s an elite kick isn’t he ?

Culley seems to have fans and apparently was coming along well before an ACL

Not sure what the go with Witherden , however he’s an elite kick isn’t he ?

Culley seems to have fans and apparently was coming along well before an ACL
Just looked him up, would still be 26 for season ‘25. And played 40 games for WC over the last 2 seasons. I thought he was older and more injury prone.

Reactions: 1 user