2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

you were wrong on not being allowed to trade down when someone bids on your player @Scoop,

Lions just did it to pay less for Blake Coleman

Collingwood, meanwhile, have completely lost their composure, competence and credibility

Watched 90 minutes of this snore fest to see who the Tigers pick only for them to trade it out. No more snore fest for me, I'm off to watch Gone with the Wind.
That'll still probably finish before the draft too

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
you were wrong on not being allowed to trade down when someone bids on your player @Scoop,

Collingwood, meanwhile, have completely lost their composure, competence and credibility
I'm confused - what happened?

Its as boring as bat *smile* isn’t it.

The *smile* roosters are gonna be crowing before we see the only interesting story in the draft: MRJ in a tigers jumper

Note: Archie Perkins wears a fedora is not interesting

• Haha

Im loving this last line EeZeeBaby nothing better the Maggots having their Pisss Boiled

I'm confused - what happened?

Pies bid on Lions Academy Blake Coleman at pick 24.

Lions then traded pick 29 to Freo for roughly 35 and 40

then matched with pick 35

and pocket 40.

The masseuse will be.
John C erm, oops................. I mean Max Holmes? Moggies musta been pretty excited to trade in for a kid who runs fairly quick but hardly plays footy. Must be thinking they've got another Blixarse onto the list to counter our pacy game of run n gun footy.

The *smile* roosters are gonna be crowing before we see the only interesting story in the draft: MRJ in a tigers jumper

Note: Archie Perkins wears a fedora is not interesting
Yeah it is its enough to make me not draft him .....................................18 y/o dont be wearing fedoras must be a spanker.

Oh Fox you've outdone yourself on that one.

Matt Allison selected plays like............................................................the mighty Josh Corbett

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
this bidding points system is ludicrous. Collingwood bid and don't lose their very next pick. Its literally like the old joke we used to have on puntraodend in the bad old days when we used to joke about parcelling up 10 duds for 1 good player
Thats cos we had a shedload of duds we desperately wanted to see the back of ......a desperate man ....and all that

The stkilda kid plays like Josh Corbett.
Who the *smile* is Josh Corbett?? :rotfl1

Are they seriously going to take a break after the end of the 1st round!! Why, because it went so fast!!

• Haha
Yeah it is its enough to make me not draft him .....................................18 y/o dont be wearing fedoras must be a spanker.

he'll be off to the races with Jake Stringer

• Haha
When is our next pick now?

I might actually talk to the mrs for a while, listen to her work stories, damn well more entertaining than this snore fest.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users