2015 Trade Week-Done Deals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Trade Week-Done Deals

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It would be appreciated if people could post details on any completed trades. I don't like the gossip and speculation part of this time of year, so don't follow it too closely, but I do like to know the done deals.

Could we possibly pin this thread for the next few weeks Rosy? That way we don't get a bunch of new ones, and it will be easy to find.

Any speculation\rumour of course can go straight to the shithouse.

Deal completed - Adelaide trade Dangerfield and 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore

West Coast will not match Geelong's offer for Scott Selwood, huge day for Stephen Wells and Geelong. This is how it's done folks, day one and the Cats are dominating proceedings.

bullus_hit said:
West Coast will not match Geelong's offer for Scott Selwood, huge day for Stephen Wells and Geelong. This is how it's done folks, day one and the Cats are dominating proceedings.

So thats Danger and Selwood done. Wow. Well done. Henderson & Smith to come I suppose.

TigerForce said:
Looks like the Cats will be up and about again next season. I had a dream....

Yes of all the clubs he had to support. :p I think I could almost stomach it if it was one of the more unsuccessful teams in recent times but this is painful.

Tigers of Old said:
Yes of all the clubs he had to support. :p I think I could almost stomach it if it was one of the more unsuccessful teams in recent times but this is painful.

Played for the Falcons Oldie, was always destined to return to Geelong. The aspect to be admired is the professionalism in closing out these deals, Geelong have made some stuff ups but they get their man more often than not. Their midfield has been totally reconstructed with the additions of Caddy, Danger & Selwood, their spine looks much more robust with Henderson & Clark, and their young brigade are edging closer to the all important 50 game milestone. Write Geelong off at your peril.

bullus_hit said:
Write Geelong off at your peril.

The Cats were pretty rubbish this year. Was one of our worst losses for the year IMO.
That said they're a good club they won't fall far. I won't be as bold in tipping them missing the 8 next year now.

bullus_hit said:
Played for the Falcons Oldie, was always destined to return to Geelong. The aspect to be admired is the professionalism in closing out these deals, Geelong have made some stuff ups but they get their man more often than not. Their midfield has been totally reconstructed with the additions of Caddy, Danger & Selwood, their spine looks much more robust with Henderson & Clark, and their young brigade are edging closer to the all important 50 game milestone. Write Geelong off at your peril.
hard to see Geelong challenging without Stevie J.

Tigers of Old said:
The Cats were pretty rubbish this year. Was one of our worst losses for the year IMO.
That said they're a good club they won't fall far. I won't be as bold in tipping them missing the 8 next year now.
If the injury gods are with them I reckon they'd push for top 4, if not could miss the 8. Dangerfield, Selwood, Duncan, Hawkins, Taylor, Blicavs, Motlop, Bartel , Guthrie, Enright, Mackie are not a bad bunch an throw in the potentially handy Clarke, Stanley, Henderson, Gregson, Smith