2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm really looking forward to the game now the big day is here. Guess I'm kind of used to the fact the Tiges aren't there when it counts. I mightn't watch each minute religiously, depending on how it's panning out, but I won't be far away from the telly. I hope it's a high quality game between the 2 best performed teams of the year. Seems more like cricket season than footy season with this heat. Very important to get off to a good start to avoid playing catch up as the day warms up and the players tire.

Hawks by 28. Cyril for Normie.

Do they still do the running race? If so who is our representative?

I'm doin the big BBQ thing so won't see it all, but looking forward to what should be a ripper game, 2 teams that play good to watch footy......Shannon Hurn for the Norm Smith....Eagles by 5 ....won't be shocked with any result today

CC TIGER said:
I'm doin the big BBQ thing so won't see it all,

We tend to opt out of arvo barbies so we can see the game then share the day with friends afterwards. Vaccuming and washing done, lawns mowed, seedlings planted. Richmond top on now. Just spoke to my son who's doing an all nighter in Yankeeland. About to turn the telly on and watch the buildup with my annual pie and cider. I'd love to be at the ground, having never been to a grand final, but alas that's not a luxury readily available to a common, grass roots support like me.

rosy23 said:
We tend to opt out of arvo barbies so we can see the game then share the day with friends afterwards. Vaccuming and washing done, lawns mowed, seedlings planted. Richmond top on now. Just spoke to my son who's doing an all nighter in Yankeeland. About to turn the telly on and watch the buildup with my annual pie and cider. I'd love to be at the ground, having never been to a grand final, but alas that's not a luxury readily available to a common, grass roots support like me.
I've been to just the one , 04 what I now refer to as Choccos Granny ......great day thou was barracking for Brissy on the day

In Phuket with the wife and kids. Having an awesome time. Heading out to find a Telly somewhere in a couple of hours with the kids. Hoping for a high scoring fast game. And hoping the effect of too much chilli last night wears off soon.

Haha Rob hope you don't get too excited for the sake of those around you.

Old and one of his early hits, but still my favourite Bryan Adams song: Run To You.

Can't believe with KISS in town there were not the main entertainment . They would have had the crowd rocking !

Showing my age there!

Back to the game.

WC by 19 pts. Norm Smith medal Kennedy.