2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award- THE AWARDS THREAD

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award-Round 17 vs North Melbourne - VOTE HERE

3 Tuck
2 Morris
1 Cotchin

Re: The 2012 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award-Round 17 vs North Melbourne - VOTE HERE

3 - Morris
2 - Lids
1 - Cotchin

***Fine game from Ellis

3. Morris
2. Ellis
1. Tuck

errors errors errors

3. Tuck (evergreen)
2. Jackson (controversial) but he kept bobbing up; some goal assists. Lots of leather and better poise than usual.
1. Morris (his run and carry was inspiring)

apologies to Usual Suspects: Cotchin, Deledio; Ellis, good game.
I thought Post had a shocker; Bachar well below par; Grigg did no favours. Rance was frustrated. Jack couldn't get the temperature right. Cold. Hot. Cold. Our kicking for goal is killing us.

We lack depth.

3 Morris

2 Ellis

1 Cotchin

3 cotch
2 Morris
1 delediio

Most frustrating game of the year

3. Tuck
2. Deledio
1. Morris

I would have had Rance as our best until 3 quarter time but he had a horror last quarter.
Lids played most of the day on Wells who has been in hot form and clearly had the better of him.

3 Cotch
2 Lids
1 Post

3. Cotchin
2. Reiwoldt
1. Grigg

Martin, Morris, Tuck, Ellis thereabouts

3 Cotchin
2 Ellis
1 Morris

AFLCA

9 Petrie
9 Swallow
5 Cotchin
3 Morris

2 Thompson
1 Deledio
1 Harvey

Cotchin leading the award after Watson didn't poll.

3. Cotchin
2. Morris
1. Tuck

3. Lids
2. Morris
1. Chimp

3. Lids
2. Morris Minor
1. Ellis