19,040 ! Richmond’s biggest disgrace for 30 years! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

19,040 ! Richmond’s biggest disgrace for 30 years!

realtiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 28, 2007
If you decided to stay home today because we’re not traveling that well, or it’s cold or any other lame excuse, hang your head in shame ! What this amazing club have given us over the last 7 years and they turn up to the MCG with the most disgraceful crowd in memory! Shame !!!!!

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
If you decided to stay home today because we’re not traveling that well, or it’s cold or any other lame excuse, hang your head in shame ! What this amazing club have given us over the last 7 years and they turn up to the MCG with the most disgraceful crowd in memory! Shame !!!!!
Ok thanks mate.
I was going every week when we were winning 3 or 4 games a year for 35+ yrs.
After 3 flags, I've retired. I pick 3 or 4 games a year.
I went to the Sydney game and the Melbourne game.
I've seen more 2's games this year

Reactions: 12 users
Ok thanks mate.
I was going every week when we were winning 3 or 4 games a year for 30× yrs
After 3 flags. I pick 3 or 4 games a year.
I went to the Sydney game and the Melbourne game.
I've seen more 2's games this year
Yep no surprises here , your posts reek fair weather supporter!! Pathetic!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry mate, someone tried to shoot Trump.
Had to stay home for the updates

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
These sort of days are great because your can of beer actually gets colder when they take it out of the tepid fridges that the tight arse catering company uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, I was busy trying to shoot Trump. I thought I would make it back in time but I ran into some issues.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
These sort of days are great because your can of beer actually gets colder when they take it out of the tepid fridges that the tight arse catering company uses.

Plus much easier to get onto the train.

Reactions: 1 user
I was there.
It was bitterly cold.
I think we had more inside 50's.
Our delivery to the "forwards" (if that's what you call them) was abysmal.
Worst forward line in history.
All the 19,000 who attended deserve medals.
Knowing we would lose coupled with the cold.
So glad I attended but glad to be back home.
2024 needs to finish quickly.
Highlights for me, Hugo and Green of the Steely.

Shame on the rest of you.

Alberto Tomba's the lot of you.
Downhill skiers!

Reactions: 4 users
I went with my son, his wife and their 2 kids, 5 and 9. Sat right on the fence sect. M8 Warne stand and at the start the 5 y.o. complained about the bright sun in his eyes! We don't usually sit on the fence but it was very good and we all had fun. What I noticed was the skill, speed and agility of so many small/medium GWS players and the marking of their talls in attack and defence. We should get 1 or 2 good mids in this draft but it's going to take 4-5 years to get to their level bc our young guys aren't there yet.

I know everyone has their own reasons for not going, but I try and front up each week because it felt so good to see those premierships after suffering through the bad years - felt I’d earnt them (and I’d feel guilty if we rose again and I’d missed these doldrums games).

Reactions: 2 users
That’s obviously a fair excuse but none for the pathetic excuse of Tiger supporters in Melbourne!!
Bottom line is supporters buy a membership. Whether they go or not is their own personal reason.

Reactions: 12 users
I was there - every game in Melbourne plus 1-2 interstate finances permitting. And today’s reward was seeing Samson Ryan - can’t play AFL again until he can be competitive, know where to run to (in the ruck or in the forward line) and can take overhead marks - contested and uncontested. No excuses - he is sub-standard & probably always will be.

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Lambasting supporters for not going not ok.
Not knowing peoples personal circumstances is a bit presumptuous.
I’m sorry but my 80year old mother with slight dementia comes 1st.
If that makes me pathetic so be it.

Reactions: 15 users
I was there - every game in Melbourne plus 1-2 interstate finances permitting. And today’s reward was seeing Samson Ryan - can’t play AFL again until he can be competitive, know where to run to (in the ruck or in the forward line) and can take overhead marks - contested and uncontested. No excuses - he is sub-standard & probably always will be.
Interesting.
I chose to notice two very creative long handballs to advantage. He's still going one handed, but some at the club must be seeing potential.
Ruckmen grow about as quickly as oak trees. Do you remember watching Maxy when he first started? It clicks after a number of years.

Personally, I prefer to recruit the established Nank types who sit behind higher profile rucks.

Reactions: 3 users