Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

3 coaches in and still no joy.Must be something in that.
There is. 3 different coaches same opinion of him it doesn’t make sense when others arent performing and are gifted games
It says to me that it’s not the coach it’s the head of the Match committee that’s been there through 3 coaches that isn’t prepared to give Cumbo a run of games

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
There is. 3 different coaches same opinion of him it doesn’t make sense when others arent performing and are gifted games
It says to me that it’s not the coach it’s the head of the Match committee that’s been there through 3 coaches that isn’t prepared to give Cumbo a run of games
Why wouldn't the head coach have the final say?

Its getting all conspiracy theory BT.
The its not Cumbo its every coach, football GM and footy director in the club. Strewth even Benny Gale is involved.

Truth is we don't know why he is left out of the side. And the side ain't performing. Lets hope he plays good team footy today.

Needs to start featuring regularly in the best players at VFL level. He wasn’t in week 1.Hopefully he goes well today.

View attachment 22289
Enough already about this guy. Even under a new coaching regime he’s not burning it up so the balls in his court to pull his finger out and through his performances in the seconds gets a game in the firsts.

He knows it, but doesn’t seem to be applying himself 100% to achieve that end and for certain the coaches know it.

Reactions: 1 users
If he is so wacky why was he drafted?
Not saying he is wacky, but it's fairly easy to understand that the guys recruiting did not have the same insight. A bit like you blokes making calls from the bleachers.

As I've said before, is a very selfish footballer.

I'd play him off the half back flank for the next month and take the possibility of a goal completely off the table (as that is the only thing he plays for). It may make him a more complete footballer (or could be a utter failure).

Either way, the current version of Cumbo is not AFL standard, and that's not my opinion; it's the opinion of every senior AFL coach he has played under.

*Why are Mansell and MoJu getting a game ahead of this persecuted genius!?!*

Answered emphatically today. By all three players.

Reactions: 9 users
*Why are Mansell and MoJu getting a game ahead of this persecuted genius!?!*

Answered emphatically today. By all three players.

No spook you have it wrong, its Tim Livingstones fault apparently!!

People would rather believe in a conspiracy rather than something thats staring them in the face about Noah. As you say today proved it all, Mansell, MRJ and Campbell across that small forward / mid grouping were excellent, workrates was outstanding throughout.

Reactions: 6 users
still theatrically going down like a shot duck, not as bad and not as often, but still does it. Just don't do it. My magic 8 Ball says signals say no. but while he's on the list he's in the game.

Still a spot for him in our fwd line alongside mansell and mj if he wants it. We need some natural goal kickers.

still theatrically going down like a shot duck, not as bad and not as often, but still does it. Just don't do it. My magic 8 Ball says signals say no. but while he's on the list he's in the game.
I thought he had about 4-5 serious injuries today, and kept going. Impressive

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I thought he had about 4-5 serious injuries today, and kept going. Impressive
Don't know why he does this and it infuriates me. It's like he's a South American soccer player. Needs to put an end to it.

Reactions: 1 users