Tigerettes v Spudettes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigerettes v Spudettes

Our marking is abysmal.
It’s more than that. We’re incredibly un-athletic v other teams. A lot of our girls are slow, un agile and have really poor running techniques. Quite frankly, how Reid was ever an early first round selection by us is staggering. She just can’t run. She’s terrible.

And then there’s the skill level. A number of teams are a bit iffy on that front as the game continues to grow and develop, but we have way too many dump kickers and girls with terrible, un-co techniques.

Coaching ? Dunno, but I don’t see any discernible brand with our girls.

We’re just a bog average team. Conti and a couple of others carry us.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s more than that. We’re incredibly un-athletic v other teams. A lot of our girls are slow, un agile and have really poor running techniques. Quite frankly, how Reid was ever an early first round selection by us is staggering. She just can’t run. She’s terrible.

And then there’s the skill level. A number of teams are a bit iffy on that front as the game continues to grow and develop, but we have way too many dump kickers and girls with terrible, un-co techniques.

Yep. Ooze might go all the way and even look for a better coach here.

Conti & Brennan levels above the others.
Egan, Hosking, Dempsey good triers.
Losing Cordner really stuffed the back half, Miller is OK, but Sheerin too predictable, just grabs it, and runs onto her left foot. Needs another trick.

We’re incredibly un-athletic v other teams. A lot of our girls are slow, un agile and have really poor running techniques.
I’ve watched the game the last three weeks and their lack of leg speed is really noticeable.

Other teams are bursting through stoppages better and stepping around too many of the Tigers too easily when driving forward.

And the booting of the the ball forward just to take ground is for me dated and too often ineffective.

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve watched the game the last three weeks and their lack of leg speed is really noticeable.

Other teams are bursting through stoppages better and stepping around too many of the Tigers too easily when driving forward.

And the booting of the the ball forward just to take ground is for me dated and too often ineffective.
That’s conditioning again. This is one area both our women’s and men’s team need to improve on significantly.