14/10 Dreamtime v. the Bomberettes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

14/10 Dreamtime v. the Bomberettes

What a terrible Prespakis free kick...right in front of goal...

Reactions: 1 user
Every team we have played has burned us with better kicking and uncontested marking.

We are only interested in hack pressure kicks and long bombs in hope.

Every team we have played has burned us with better kicking and uncontested marking.

We are only interested in hack pressure kicks and long bombs in hope.
Yep. I suppose Ooze will look to fix this up in the girls later into next season.

From a great start to the season, the close loses to GC & Freo look like they have derailed our entire season.
No backbone..
Very similiar to the blokes in 2021 when we lost to WC in Perth and after the bye we shat the bed against stkilda and only kicked 3 goals.
We need Ruby back.

Reactions: 1 users
From a great start to the season, the close loses to GC & Freo look like they have derailed our entire season.
No backbone..
Very similiar to the blokes in 2021 when we lost to WC in Perth and after the bye we shat the bed against stkilda and only kicked 3 goals.
We need Ruby back.

Injuries have really hurt us, similar to the mens 2023 season.

Reactions: 1 users
If our slump is due to injuries, just shows how the virus carried on to the girls.

Broken finger/thumb
Unfortunately not really missed. We don’t have a game plan that allows for lace out kicks to a leading forward. I can see why she was a valuable forward at another club. Ferguson’s Richmond ain’t that club. As valuable as Frederick was to the kick it long game plan.

Reactions: 1 user
I suggested in earlier threads we struggle this year. Long injury lost but think last year flattered us.