Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

Neither side looks convincing. Burgoyne starting to show a bit.

Jeez Kenny is no Tommy Hafey, he's wearing a doona.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
And we think our midfield is slow.

St. Kilda is littered with one paced plodders.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
And we think our midfield is slow.

St. Kilda is littered with one paced plodders.
Hah hah hah …you beat me too it Croking Faces. I was just about to post:

Why do people bang on about the speed of St Failure ? They’re as slow as a wet week I reckon.

Maybe they look better with Henry and Butler playing, but otherwise I don’t see it.

Reactions: 1 user
Gotta feel for the Port ferals living under a communist state. Stuck with Kenny Boy for 2 seasons and who's to say Carr will do better for X years.

Flogs doing their best with Port who are strangely playing bad. 22-8 frees.

• Wow
I'm so glad we've got someone like Yze and not Lyon. Geez they are boring to watch. I'd hazard a guess they are really low for playing on through the corridor. Its constantly focus down the wings, horrible style of play and it doesn't suit their players.

Reactions: 4 users