Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

Shut up Dr Taylor. The meniscus runs on the inside of your knee as well. You have lateral ligaments on the outside too. You wouldn’t know in other words…

Is Channel 504 showing the quarter time GWS v Brisbane score on the top left of the screen?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently Port are the 2nd worst team in the comp for winning ground ball possessions in their defensive half. (Norf are first).

That tells me that their much vaunted midfield doesn’t like getting back. They like running forward of the ball but don’t like getting back and defending.

Reactions: 1 user
Apparently Port are the 2nd worst team in the comp for winning ground ball possessions in their defensive half. (Norf are first).

That tells me that their much vaunted midfield doesn’t like getting back. They like running forward of the ball but don’t like getting back and defending.
Their three star midfielders are very poor defensively at this stage of their careers. Low on tackles and pressure acts all three

I'm shocked.

Dangerous tackle....bloody hell. Should get some salesmen on these dumb flogs. They believe anything they see.....

the inconsistency in putting players on their line and adjudicating if they move and how much they are allowed to move, is bloody annoying. Quite often I cannot for the life of me work out what has triggered the ump to start yelling play on.

Reactions: 2 users
Ross Lyon just can’t break old habits.

Defensive lock down style of football.

Reactions: 1 users
Wonder what the LIV Golf trophy is? A dismembered journalist in a chest freezer in bronze?

• Haha